why the golphins pick of beck looks even worse

GREENSMACKS

John Beck is the "Stormin' Morman" baby. Last year his QB rating was 169.1 and his completion % was almost 70%.

To all Jets fans... Congrats on all 4 of your worthless picks. Mangina traded up for a nonexistant "shutdown" corner, you got an overweight ILB with a history of knee problems (ask Daunte... knee problems are bad) and throwaway 6th and 7th picks. How proud you all must be that your Jets are getting younger through the draft.

John Beck is the "Stormin' Morman" baby. Last year his QB rating was 169.1 and his completion % was almost 70%.

To all Jets fans... Congrats on all 4 of your worthless picks. Mangina traded up for a nonexistant "shutdown" corner, you got an overweight ILB with a history of knee problems (ask Daunte... knee problems are bad) and throwaway 6th and 7th picks. How proud you all must be that your Jets are getting younger through the draft.

2 words: TED GINN

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh I forgot to tell you guys-in yesterday's Palm Beach Post there was a quote from a Fin fan named Big Dave who said this;

" I'm just sick, I've watched Quinn for 4 years as a Notre Dame fan and he is ready to play now.As a Dolphins fan for 25 years I'm boycotting next season"

could this be the same Big Dave that posts here once in a while?

To all Jets fans... Congrats on all 4 of your worthless picks. Mangina traded up for a nonexistant "shutdown" corner, you got an overweight ILB with a history of knee problems (ask Daunte... knee problems are bad) and throwaway 6th and 7th picks.

Yup. That's why Kiper gave you a C rating (Even tho you had the 9th pick) and the Jets a B. Yup. :fighting0050:

Yup. That's why Kiper gave you a C rating (Even tho you had the 9th pick) and the Jets a B. Yup. :fighting0050:

Thai Jet, your sarcasm/not-serious detection meter is in need of repair. Please call 1-800-JETNATION and the next available representative will help you correct the issue.

crashingjet, enjoy your soon to be 26 year old mormon "Quarterback of the future" along with your slot receiver / punt returner who you spent the #9 overall pick of the draft on.

Excellent first two selections!:eek:

Since when the hell does Kiper make any sense. You're crazy.

And whoever is dogging the Peck pick because he is 26, ummmmm, since when does maturity become a bad thing??? Just ask Pac Man 'I'm a moron' Jones.

Beck and Ginn instead of Quinn and Jarrett. LMAO.

Beck and Ginn instead of Quinn and Jarrett. LMAO.

Exactly.

madmike, you bring up a great point that a lot of people are forgetting about. Its not just Quinn instead of Beck and Ginn but its Quinn AND Jarrett instead of Beck and Ginn. Pretty pathetic move by the Dolphins once again. Keep on bringing in those injuried players baby! How's Jason Allen doing so far?

Exactly.

madmike, you bring up a great point that a lot of people are forgetting about. Its not just Quinn instead of Beck and Ginn but its Quinn AND Jarrett instead of Beck and Ginn. Pretty pathetic move by the Dolphins once again. Keep on bringing in those injuried players baby! How's Jason Allen doing so far?

And don't forget that the "great" Cam Cameron is the same genius that completely took the best football player in the world out of the gameplan in the 2nd half of the patriot game last year...

And don't forget that the "great" Cam Cameron is the same genius that completely took the best football player in the world out of the gameplan in the 2nd half of the patriot game last year...

really:confused: ?????

That was some of the worst play calling that I've ever seen in my life. But I thought it fell on Schottenheimer, hence him being fired. Hmmmmmm.....

If he pulls that $hit in Miami I will lose it and storm the field during the game.

really:confused: ?????

That was some of the worst play calling that I've ever seen in my life. But I thought it fell on Schottenheimer, hence him being fired. Hmmmmmm.....

If he pulls that $hit in Miami I will lose it and storm the field during the game.

carefull DW. here comes the wife....:box:

Since when the hell does Kiper make any sense. You're crazy.

And whoever is dogging the Peck pick because he is 26, ummmmm, since when does maturity become a bad thing??? Just ask Pac Man 'I'm a moron' Jones.

Nobody said maturity was a bad thing... they said age was... you can be mature and 22...

26 is F'n old for a NEW player in the NFL... he will need a couple years before you can even think of starting him... so that means he will almost be 30 by the time he is ready to play... GENIUS!

Ted Ginn Jr. is stick figure who will break A TOUCHDOWN in his first game.

How does it feel to pass on Brady Quinn for a 26 yr old rookie morman QB and a punt returner?

Not. Too. Good. Ya just cant make this stuff up!

Same ol' dolphins.

Nobody said maturity was a bad thing... they said age was... you can be mature and 22...

26 is F'n old for a NEW player in the NFL... he will need a couple years before you can even think of starting him... so that means he will almost be 30 by the time he is ready to play... GENIUS!

yeah Ok, tell that to Kurt Warner, GENIUS! He was what, 29 yrs old as a rookie???? I think he went to a couple Superbowls and even won one of them???? ;) Gotcha pal, I don't think you can come back from that one. Next?

however, most 22 year old kids are not as mature as 26 year olds. That goes without saying. 26 is still young. Players are lasting longer in the league more than ever. It's nothing to see a player in the league at 35 yrs old. When you watch some of the old NFL films, the players, although probably 26 yrs old, look like they're 60!!!! With the improved equipment and care players have long careers ahead of them. 26 yrs is old....ROFL!!!!

You're a knucklehead.

Brady Quinn > John Beck, and its not even close. If you wanted a real future starter in this draft you would've went with Kevin Kolb or waited even later for Jordan Palmer.

Ted Ginn Jr. & John Beck over Brady Quinn & Dewayne Jarrett...

Smooooooth.:character42:

yeah Ok, tell that to Kurt Warner, GENIUS! He was what, 29 yrs old as a rookie???? I think he went to a couple Superbowls and even won one of them???? ;) Gotcha pal, I don't think you can come back from that one. Next?

however, most 22 year old kids are not as mature as 26 year olds. That goes without saying. 26 is still young. Players are lasting longer in the league more than ever. It's nothing to see a player in the league at 35 yrs old. When you watch some of the old NFL films, the players, although probably 26 yrs old, look like they're 60!!!! With the improved equipment and care players have long careers ahead of them. 26 yrs is old....ROFL!!!!

You're a knucklehead.

Bro Kurt warner was lucky enough to be a part of one of the most prolific offenses in the NFL... the dolphins DONT have that... they needed a solid young QB and they got an old ****ty one...

It really should make you sick... they had one of the worst drafts ever... even your coach called Ginn a ST player...

Archived