Can someone who's NOT an idiot....

SoFlaJets

like me post a YouTuber for me...I just watched an amazing video of Blind Faith from around '69 or '70 I'd say doing "Can't Find My Way Home" Steve Winwood on the Leslie organ,Eric Clapton on the Telecaster, Ginger Baker on drums and Rich Gretch on bass

like me post a YouTuber for me...I just watched an amazing video of Blind Faith from around '69 or '70 I'd say doing "Can't Find My Way Home" Steve Winwood on the Leslie organ,Eric Clapton on the Strat, Ginger Baker on drums and Rich Gretch on bass

link?

How to post a YouTube video:

It is simple:

1. Click the You Tube icon

2. In Between just enter the v # from you tube: xpp6oQBu1_k

Then it will look like this:

xpp6oQBu1_k

Notes

-If it does not all appear on one line it will not work. Has to be on one line only.

-Some videos do not allow embedding. You can still set it up but when you click on the video it will require a second click and will open in a new window.

that's it thanks TJ-the 2nd one...BTW Tabor....FlJetsgirl is looking into booking us a room down in Key West sometime, prolly for June....you got me thinking about Margaritaville so we're gonna do it

My Mother in-law leaves this week for Key West. The Songwriter's Festival is this week, as well as the Hog's Breath Tequila taste-off on Cinco de Mayo.

I'm jealous of all of you.

My Mother in-law leaves this week for Key West. The Songwriter's Festival is this week, as well as the Hog's Breath Tequila taste-off on Cinco de Mayo.

I'm jealous of all of you.

I'm going to Orlando for a week. My dad what we should go see. I said b*tches, beaches and booze. He said something about Mickey Mouse. So now I am inclined to find Princess Jasmine from Aladdin and take her home with me.

How to post a YouTube video:

It is simple:

1. Click the You Tube icon

2. In Between just enter the v # from you tube: xpp6oQBu1_k

Then it will look like this:

xpp6oQBu1_k

Notes

-If it does not all appear on one line it will not work. Has to be on one line only.

-Some videos do not allow embedding. You can still set it up but when you click on the video it will require a second click and will open in a new window.

That was one booooooaring game.

I'm going to Orlando for a week. My dad what we should go see. I said b*tches, beaches and booze. He said something about Mickey Mouse. So now I am inclined to find Princess Jasmine from Aladdin and take her home with me.

Take a look at a map. Orlando is at least an hour away from any beach.

Good luck with Jasmine.

Archived