Practice what you preach Sooth!!!!!!!

BTW Bugg yes YJF is YoungJetsFan

That is embarrassing. If he wanted to defend Hermie, he should've done it himself rather than through his alter ego.Looking back, what a complete knucklehead.And this guy wanted me to throw business to a title company he was affiliated with, which, damn good I never did.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OY~~~ MEN

Men are like....

1. Men are like ........ Laxatives ..... They irritate the **** out of you.

2. Men are like .. Bananas ...... The older they get, the less firm they are.

3. Men are like Weather ..... Nothing can be done to change them.

4. Men are like Blenders .... You need one, but you're not quite sure why.

5. Men are like . Chocolate Bars . Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips.

6. Men are like Commercials ...... You can't believe a word they say.

7. Men are like Department Stores . Their clothes are always 1/2 off.

8. Men are like ........ Government Bonds .... They take soooooooo long to mature.

9. Men are like ...... Mascara They usually run at the first sign of emotion.

10. Men are like . Popcorn ..... They satisfy you, but only for a little while.

11. Men are like . Snowstorms ..... You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long it will last.

12. Men are like .Lava Lamps . Fun to look at, but not very bright.

13. Men are like ..Parking Spots ....... All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.

He is with me......:rolleyes:

34386455232327Ffp463Dot3E23233D643B3D3C3B53D3232643B3B3C43A59nu0mrj.jpg

Gee,I forgot Bren..you're the modern day female version of Robin Leach,starring in lifestyles of the rich and famous of the Jets and JN,starring Brenjetsfan! :-$

That is embarrassing. If he wanted to defend Hermie, he should've done it himself rather than through his alter ego.Looking back, what a complete knucklehead.And this guy wanted me to throw business to a title company he was affiliated with, which, damn good I never did.

:character41:

xHjXio9ywiA

has Jetsbabe just defected to become House Detective here? Welcome JB

Is this the Jetsbabe? The one whose my age and all the 40+ year old men are going ga-ga over? Sweet.:P

Does anybody like Sooth? I mean seriosuly...Everbody I have ever talked to who has spent more than a minute with this guy will tell you he is an arrogant douche nozzle who thinks he is better than everyone.

Sooth is the guy who works at your Barber Shop..........Prick.

Is this the Jetsbabe?

No,this girl has too much class to be Jets babe.

There's no mistaking Jets Babe's **** filled mouth and whining tantrums,be blessed you never saw her post..

That "This Is Our Year" guy really blasted JN and a bunch of here bad. Really stirred a bunch of stuff up.

This is Our Year is the biggest tool on JI. He always seemed to be obsessed with JN and it all makes sense now. Apparently he is only the second biggest tool over there.

Ok....I'm just gonna put this out there....Thor99 had sex with both Max & Sooth....and he told me Max is the better lover but Sooth gave better oral.

Take it for what it's worth!

You set me up for the "fat chicks give good head" comment, delete this if it is going too far.

Archived