Practice what you preach Sooth!!!!!!!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok....I'm just gonna put this out there....Thor99 had sex with both Max & Sooth....and he told me Max is the better lover but Sooth gave better oral.

Take it for what it's worth!

I told you that in the utmost confidence.

I'll never tell you a secret again.

I am sure by now the powers that be are swetting now....I have more information to let out but I will wait till next Tuesday.. Maybe I will make it a weekly thing every Tuesday let out one of the Pancake boys little secrets ( god knows he has a million) I hope I did not ruin his trip tp Vegas...........

Your worst nightmare is a pissed off woman with a brain......................................

I am sure by now the powers that be are swetting now....I have more information to let out but I will wait till next Tuesday.. Maybe I will make it a weekly thing every Tuesday let out one of the Pancake boys little secrets ( god knows he has a million) I hope I did not ruin his trip tp Vegas...........

Your worst nightmare is a pissed off woman with a brain......................................

Sound advice JB. ;)

you left out Rude Pollack as another alias. \:D/

I have been a member of alot of Jets message boards including the Jetsinsider for awhile.

I have been paying close attention to the crazy JI vs JN antics and thought most of the time it was extremely comical, but now I find some information out that is very puzzling.

Mr. Soothsayer is the law at J.I. and he preaches that users should only have one account and should stop spamming his messageboard. He has actually banned many J.N. posters for having multple usernames. Yet he himself has at least 4 other usernames from the same IP address .

Username:

This is our year

Slappy Mc Ghee

Krazy Eye's Killa

The Soothsayer

YJF

all have the same IP address..... 24.47.10.17...........................

So Mr Soothsayer my advice to you is practice what you preach.... It's funny because if you look at certain thread's he will actually agree with himself using 2 different usernames... You have to be desparate to support your oun posts like this....

I guess this is the only way he can get certain points across without people knowing it is him...

What an ass

His Mod's will die when they see this and check out the facts

Why don't you just post this at JI ?

i doubt very much that sooth = YJF

I can't imagine Sooth stringing 4 sentences together... never mind stringing

4 paragraphs of diatribe some of which was a very good read. As SJ stated

before YJF was the Cliff Klevin of JI, I believe Sooth to be more a "Norm"

type, drinking too much brew as he pisses in his depends!!!

Why don't you just post this at JI ?
We're not as fond of the drama? Nonsense like this wouldn't last 13 pages. First of all, who cares if Sooth has an alias, second the IP tool is unreliable. For example, joiseyjet and 4HCrew, as well as a few other posters we all know well, share the same one. This information is bogus, if anyone cares.

yea, your totally smashing him. I dont know how the guy will ba able to face his family, after the truth about his use of multiple sn's came out.

Good thing you have a brain though.......

The information is 100% true. I know for a fact.. FACT that Sooth was Krazy eyes Killa and he had other names like Street balla 33. He is just a lonely pancake eating slob.... Lets face the facts his website is really cool, hell he makes a living from it..with alittle help from his title company.

If everyone wants to see how cool he is dont renew your VIP status and see what happens.....Sean will not respond to any of my threads because if he does I will let the cat out of the bag about the real juicy stuff. :P

The information is 100% true. I know for a fact.. FACT that Sooth was Krazy eyes Killa and he had other names like Street balla 33. He is just a lonely pancake eating slob.... Lets face the facts his website is really cool, hell he makes a living from it..with alittle help from his title company.

If everyone wants to see how cool he is dont renew your VIP status and see what happens.....Sean will not respond to any of my threads because if he does I will let the cat out of the bag about the real juicy stuff. :P

but why does he keep emailing me to come back to JI? Is there a dropoff in posters or something?

Posted 4/29/07

Soothsayer: I love pancakes..They are yummy.

Posted 4/29/07

YJF: Yeah pancakes are the golden cake!

Posted 4/29/07

This is our year: Anyone who eats pancakes is a king.

Posted 4/29/07

Soothsayer: You are so right!

Posted 4/29/07

Krazy Eye's Killa: yo mofos be eatin' pancakes ya'll

Posted 4/29/07

Soothsayer: well said krazy, and may i say you are looking good today. Less belly on you over all.

Posted 4/29/07

KEK: yessums, i beez doin the crunches yo

posted 4/29/07

Soothsayer: surprisingly, i am doing that too, i guess good man think a like

Posted 4/29/07

Jetshooligan69 - did you just type good man think a like?

posted 4/29/07

Soothsayer - whoops i meant men, i mean we are different people even though we both eat 30 pancakes a day

posted 4/29/07

MarconiIsmaBeotch - wait, how come you and YJF look so similar in those gallery pics while you eatin' pancakes?

Posted 4/29/07

YJF-can't two overweight, no dong, guys with god complexes, who look eeirly simlar enjoy pancakes without harrassment?

Posted 4/30/07

Soothsayer (in a PM to himself): that'll throw'em off the scent...lol

Posted 4/30/07

KEK (in a PM to Himself): word. no where be my pancakes ya'll..

Posted 4/30/07

YJF (in a pm to himself) - why do i always finish the syrup in a day.?

LOL

LL

I have been waiting for 2 yrs for someone to let that cat out of the bag.

Archived