Yanks and 2007 Playoffs a uphill battle per ESPN

SouthernJet

examples?

did u predict mets win more than yanks in 2006? uh,, no..

I don't think I predicted anything. I probably didn't because I only give a crap about the Mets when they're playing the Yankees. That's the difference between you and me.

People are just pointing out that they think the article will be wrong. We will be shocked when you actually start a thread about the Mets.

Yankees fans aren't being thin-skinned, it just gets annoying when people predict doom and gloom for the team after a bad month. Well not so much annoying as just plain absurd.

so why is it my problem if someone thinks artiicle wrong,, it was a espn article published that day that i saw no one had posted yet,,

who cares if i post met/yankee starting lineups or best starting pitchers in Ny , or predictions for season, ,who cares,, its a freakin message board,,

what the hell is wrong with threads like 'best starting lineup in NY or best starting pitchers in NY,, or Reyes or Jeter,,or Wright or AROD??? What the hell is wrong with that on a NYC message baseball board,,

i can only assume its bad if someones team isnt performing the way they want and they cant thump their chest at that particular time, come on ,, these are legimate threads .. chill out

I'm talking about this thread. I will bump this thread. I will quote myself "I will continually bump this thread as the Yankees lock up the division once again." Did I even mention you in that post? No. Talk about being sensitive and thin-skinned...

why would i care if u bump this thread,, big deal,, remember, tick tick tick part2 predicts the yanks in playoff

but will u bump it if they dont.. i assume you will have to now ;)

but dont worry, u wont have to, they will be in playoff race till last weekend, ,2 AL-E teams will be in , a 3rd will be eliminated on that day

I don't think I predicted anything. I probably didn't because I only give a crap about the Mets when they're playing the Yankees. That's the difference between you and me.

again,, examples of me not knowing anything in my baseball threads...

so why is it my problem if someone thinks artiicle wrong,, it was a espn article published that day that i saw no one had posted yet,,

who cares if i post met/yankee starting lineups or best starting pitchers in Ny , or predictions for season, ,who cares,, its a freakin message board,,

what the hell is wrong with threads like 'best starting lineup in NY or best starting pitchers in NY,, or Reyes or Jeter,,or Wright or AROD??? What the hell is wrong with that on a NYC message baseball board,,

i can only assume its bad if someones team isnt performing the way they want and they cant thump their chest at that particular time, come on ,, these are legimate threads .. chill out

Those threads wouldn't be too bad if you actually focused on the team you like. The Mets and Yankees play each other all of 6 times per season so comparing the teams is pretty pointless.

I'm pretty chill thanks.

Those threads wouldn't be too bad if you actually focused on the team you like. The Mets and Yankees play each other all of 6 times per season so comparing the teams is pretty pointless.

I'm pretty chill thanks.

why, there are enough Mets only thread and yankee only threads,,

2 teams in one city deserves thread sabout the comparisons,, its called sports,, I havent slammed yanks in best starting lineup or best starting staff,, its a message board,, geez

and thanks,, i think they are good threads also,, i posted them cause it will be fun to update several times during season to see who gets dropped, added etc,,

The fact that you obsessively gloat about that prediction you made is a pretty good example.

uh actually,, i made the prediction in March of 2006 and went away cause yankee fans got so mad and said stop your silly prediction, where will you be when they are 20 games back etc,,, I only came back in I think June when 80 posted a 'who has a best record now thread, and I think Max posted atick tick tick thread etc,, then i disppeared again till end of season..only periodically returning when someone bumpe dit to say Mets were lucky, NL was inferior etc...

same crap assmop is getting now, ,assmop u r nuts, injuries, injuries injuries,,

and i dont think i gloat now,, only respond when someone pisses on me for making the prediction, , i called this years prediction tick, tick, tivck part2 but didnt mention last years stellar call...

and its not my fault if assmop calls his stuff tock, tock, tock,,

Archived