Brady pulls a Chad

SoFlaJets

Patriots | Brady restructures

Tue, 1 May 2007 12:08:49 -0700

ESPNews reports New England Patriots QB Tom Brady restructured his contract to help facilitate the addition of WR Randy Moss.

doing what Chad did when it came to signing Coles a couple of years ago

ESPNews reports New England Patriots QB Tom Brady restructured his contract to help facilitate the addition of WR Randy Moss.

please, don't ever put Penny Noodle Boy and the great, yet evil Tom Brady in the same sentence. Chad 'gee I wish I could complete an out pattern' Pennington restructured out of GUILT! Heck, his ass would have been shipped out anyway sooner then later if he hadn't.

Brady on the other hand, did it out of the kindness of his heart.

You know who else restructured his contract to accomodate other players?????? MARINO. Yep, that's right.

I think Chad offered to give back 2 million,not just restructure but give up money.The deal was just restructured but you almost never here of a player giving back money voluntarily.

If Brady keeps restructing the Pats are going to owe him a zillion katrillion dollars in 2012.

they'll just do with him what they did to Bledsoe-Brady better hope he never gets hurt and misses 4 games

please, don't ever put Penny Noodle Boy and the great, yet evil Tom Brady in the same sentence. Chad 'gee I wish I could complete an out pattern' Pennington restructured out of GUILT! Heck, his ass would have been shipped out anyway sooner then later if he hadn't.

You know who else restructured his contract to accomodate other players?????? MARINO. Yep, that's right.

oh you mean THE Dan Marino who lost his last playoff game 62-7? THAT Dan Marino?

with all due respect dw10, you're wife did you no favors keeping you tied up in the basement for 2 years. you've become bitter & jaded. you do realize this is a jets messageboard right? we can say pretty much what we want.

we can even say that the espn report had a typo in it & shoulda read " tom brady is restructuring his colon to make room for randy moss " :rolleyes:

I think Chad offered to give back 2 million,not just restructure but give up money.The deal was just restructured but you almost never here of a player giving back money voluntarily.

It was probably a 2 million or 100% discount offer.

What the hell is the point of this post? He wasn't trying to say that they're on the same level as far as skills go, he said Brady did the same thing as Chad did a few years ago.

God, i guess the fins fans had to come back at some point, but it sure was nice for a while after that game at the end of the season where we b#tchslapped them enough to scare the trolls away. lol

yup Shawn-same guy....also the same guy who used to yell at his teammates on the field

Yup, and also the very talented actor from that Oscar winning caliber move Ace Ventura Pet Detective. All fins players past and present can lick the stains from Smizzy's shorts.

God, i guess the fins fans had to come back at some point, but it sure was nice for a while after that game at the end of the season where we b#tchslapped them enough to scare the trolls away. lol

They had to come back.

All the hard core Fin Fans, all 6 of them, killed themselves after this draft.

If you want to see something really funny, you have to watch the Fins post draft news conference.

Couldn't figure out which was funnier, the booing or the chanting. QUINN, QUINN, QUINN

While the head coach was trying to explain to the mob, that useing the 9th pick in the draft on a punt returner was good because Ginn's whole family was going to give the team 100.

One of the local talk show guys said "Yeah, his siser can get her lipstick on under 4.3 seconds"

Yup, and also the very talented actor from that Oscar winning caliber move Ace Ventura Pet Detective. All fins players past and present can lick the stains from Smizzy's shorts.

Also the same guy who helped fund the coke dealers in Pittsburgh for a few years.

he out and out offered to give the team back 2 million from his 24 mil deal so we could sign Coles-Bart

I dont think it actually happened though, cant remember. I read he offered it, but there's nothing official on that as he was never quoted as saying he did, I dont think.

I dont think it actually happened though, cant remember. I read he offered it, but there's nothing official on that as he was never quoted as saying he did, I dont think.

there was some discussion about him not being allowed to actually do it

with all due respect dw10, you're wife did you no favors keeping you tied up in the basement for 2 years. you've become bitter & jaded. you do realize this is a jets messageboard right? we can say pretty much what we want.

we can even say that the espn report had a typo in it & shoulda read " tom brady is restructuring his colon to make room for randy moss " :rolleyes:

:rl:

POTW NOM

Hysterical, joewilly.

He offered to GIVE BACK $2 million,but the players association told them they couldn't do it.

Tom Brady might have an abnormally large colon but there is no way he is going to be able to get Randy Moss in there, at the very least his Afro would be sticking out.

Learn how to read...

He said when Coles was coming back Chad offered... that was after the 04' season when Chad played well... he wasnt talking about last year... but then again you never know what your talking about...

Pennington has never restructured his contract for another player, I believe.

I KNOW he offered to, in order to get Coles back in Green and White. If I remember he wasn't allowed to or the Jets said it wasn't necessary.

Not exactly. Chad helped put the team in a salary cap mess, and then made an offer that was never taken up on. Brady, at that time, was actually making less than Chad, and this was after already getting a SB win, and having a far better career record. Brady I believe rather recently signed another contract, still with a rather hefty discount.

This is how the salary cap works: in general you try to pay players their worth in terms of contribution to the team. The closer you get to the worth, the better efficiency you're getting, and if your entire team is at or below their worth value, you have a damn good team. However, if you overpay, someone else has to pick up the slack, and you have a bad team because this someone else will cost money too. Brady taking less money allowed a lot more someone else's to be there. Chad's contract and then sporadic contributions to the team hurt it instead. It's not really his fault though, Bradway was terrible. Still, I can't say it's the same thing either though.

Joe, don't sweat DW10 too much. He's the same guy who got caught by his wife looking at a hot chicks thread, so she signed in with her own username and basically fired an internet bitchslap right in his face for the entire JI dcommunity to see. He then disappeared for about a year b3ecause his wife wouldn't let him online. He sneaks in every now and then when she isn't looking. Pathetic

What ?? DW is a FAG and likes it in the Tush??

whoa whoa whoa, that was pure evil on the part of the wifey. Complete bull. But quite genious to make somebody look like a complete fool. Gotta give it to her, she's gooood.

C'mon now......:)

...and thnx Joewilly.

everyone should listen and mentor themselves after Joewilly

whoa whoa whoa, that was pure evil on the part of the wifey. Complete bull. But quite genious to make somebody look like a complete fool. Gotta give it to her, she's gooood.

C'mon now......:)

...and thnx Joewilly.

everyone should listen and mentor themselves after Joewilly

Holy shyte!! that rumor was true!!??

Archived