Knock, Knock....

GM

Well Boston fans Tino and the Yanks win their 8th straight. I think the slow start has given you a little too much Beer Muscles. Seattle, the Mets, and Detroit on the slate next for the Bombers. I smell 1st place by next week and then........

A SWEEP IN THE BRONX!!!!!

RED SUX fans mark your calendar for a Memorial weekend ass whooping!

I have concluded, with great confidence, that both die-hard Yankee fans and die-hard Sox fans are often RIDICULOUS! They scream with joy when the team is on a roll, go M.I.A when the team slumps, antagonize the opposition when things aren't going well, make excuses when the opposite happens.....and it's MAY! :shock: Enjoy the season, it's early, things will fall the way they are supposed to. Which, in my humble opinion is Yankees win the division, Sox catch the wild card.

Hey - at least the baseball talk is baseball related here. No one is posting about what soda they like :wink:

I have concluded, with great confidence, that both die-hard Yankee fans and die-hard Sox fans are often RIDICULOUS! They scream with joy when the team is on a roll, go M.I.A when the team slumps, antagonize the opposition when things aren't going well, make excuses when the opposite happens.....and it's MAY! :shock:

I agree. But, we're no different with football. It's just that there are 10 times as many games to talk about.

I have concluded, with great confidence, that both die-hard Yankee fans and die-hard Sox fans are often RIDICULOUS! They scream with joy when the team is on a roll, go M.I.A when the team slumps, antagonize the opposition when things aren't going well, make excuses when the opposite happens.....and it's MAY! :shock: Enjoy the season, it's early, things will fall the way they are supposed to. Which, in my humble opinion is Yankees win the division, Sox catch the wild card.

Hey - at least the baseball talk is baseball related here. No one is posting about what soda they like :wink:

fresca ;) good afternoon garb!

yes... it is only May.. I start to panic after the all star break and even then it seems early. :D

Archived