Golfing

Brenjetsfan

I've decided to buy the Taylor Mades. With the deal I'm getting, there's really nothing to lose. I'll see the guy this week and, if the weather cooperates, I'll try them out this weekend.

Today WOULD be a great day to play. Unfortunately, the company insists that I work.

Got my new irons. Playing tomorrow. Going to the range tonight to get a feel for the things.

I'll probably suck worse than usual tomorrow because my distances will be off with the new clubs.

I can't wait to play, anyway.

Got my new irons. Playing tomorrow. Going to the range tonight to get a feel for the things.

I'll probably suck worse than usual tomorrow because my distances will be off with the new clubs.

I can't wait to play, anyway.

You would make it to the range more if you wait until after golf to drink tequilla :lol:

tequilla golf....now there is an idea...;) a shot a hole... not bad ..it is over a couple of hours... definately doable :lol:

You would make it to the range more if you wait until after golf to drink tequilla :lol:

tequilla golf....now there is an idea...;) a shot a hole... not bad ..it is over a couple of hours... definately doable :lol:

Archived