Could Keyshawn bulk up enough to be a TE?

SouthernJet

i dunno, i don't think it would work.

he seems very skinny, almost stick like out there. he would have to gain a bunch of wait and i think it would just make him lose all quickness and speed. i would love him to be a 3rd wr though...

Why not?

He is known as one of better blocking WRs in game,, he lives over the middle. Why not see if he bulked up a tad and become our pass catching option at TE in obvious passing situations?

MadMike will challenge you on this thought. We don't need a TE. How about Keyshawn bulk up to 300+ so we can use him on the line, where our biggest need is? We don't want any one-demensional tight ends on our team.

I doubt he really wants to come here ,The guy sounds like he will be calling it quits soon ,he even said it on draft day.

Actually, he said he definately wasn't ready to call it quits yet, he had at least one more, hopefully 2 years left in him. If he still has a passion to play, he can still be good.

Actually, he said he definately wasn't ready to call it quits yet, he had at least one more, hopefully 2 years left in him. If he still has a passion to play, he can still be good.
I agree that he still has some years left in that ole' body of his ,but do think he will want to come back here after all the crap both sides went through when he was here and when he left? Not saying that he Hates the Jets ,but I really doubt he wants to go through all that sh!t again. Just sayin'

MadMike will challenge you on this thought. We don't need a TE. How about Keyshawn bulk up to 300+ so we can use him on the line, where our biggest need is? We don't want any one-demensional tight ends on our team.

haha 300lbs. keyshawn has way too much money tied up in flashy suits to grow out of em.

love that avatar tabor

haha 300lbs. keyshawn has way too much money tied up in flashy suits to grow out of em.

love that avatar tabor

I know a way for Keyshawn to bulk up-he can start eating at Wayne Chrebet's new restaurant.

No way, no how, and for gods sakes NO, Keyshawn does not need to be a jet again nor do I think he should ever be, all this talk about Kewshawn is available agian makes me sick, no Jet fan should want him back for a couple obviousl reason and not to mention The Tangini would not let that happen and we should thank them for it

Archived