O.T- Everbody Loves Raymond final episode tonight

faba

Are they doing a spinoff?

It is a good show though. I wish it wasn't going off the air.

As far as I know there is no plan for a spin-off but I could be wrong- better to go out on top and good comic material (that also may apply to a web-site Max)

I really like this show. It is a very good family show. One that your children can watch with you and you do not have to worry about what the topic might be. =D>

The last show that I really liked as much was Cheers! Another great comedy! :)

My daughter LOVES raymond! She is sooo excited about watching tonight. She told me that whe was going to make sure she did all her homework early so she wouldnt have any distractions! :D

night out on the town? ;)

Had one of those sat! =D>

b-day party.

woo hoo ;) good for you!!! i am assuming by your user name ..you are married... i hope your night out was a girls night out... much more fun then dragging the old ball and chain around. :lol:

night out on the town? ;)

Had one of those sat! =D>

b-day party.

woo hoo ;) good for you!!! i am assuming by your user name ..you are married... i hope your night out was a girls night out... much more fun then dragging the old ball and chain around. :lol:

Not a girls night.

I will take a date night with my hubby anyday! ::wub

Not a girls night.

I will take a date night with my hubby anyday! ::wub

see that is sooo sweet... you must have one heck of a guy :D

and i was just kidding about the girls night by the way ;)

I think I am/was the only person in America that didn't love Raymond! :lol:

im with you ,, i hate that show and find ray romano unfunny.....

didnt king of queens start because of that show???now thats a funny ass show..

didnt king of queens start because of that show???now thats a funny a$$ show..

Quite correct, The King of Queens' star Kevin James was a regular in season 1 & 2 as one of Ray's original friends.

However, CBS & not "WORLDWIDE PANTS" produces the King of Queens, along with Hanley Productions & Columbia TriStar Television...

didnt king of queens start because of that show???now thats a funny a$$ show..

Thank you SP! Everybody looks at me like I have antennas when I say I don't like it! :lol:

King of Queens! =D>

I did not watch the episode, but I did see the part where Marie jumped into bed with Ray and Deborah after just finding out that Ray almost died in the hospital. What happened after that?

Do not quote me but Ray said that was his worst nightmare. Ended with everyone pigging out at the breakfest table with Ray' s mother taking over as usual in the kitchen to cook

Do not quote me but Ray said that was his worst nightmare. Ended with everyone pigging out at the breakfest table with Ray' s mother taking over as usual in the kitchen to cook

There was more to that. The episode began just like it ended - in Ray & Debra's kitchen.

In the beginning Ray was complaining that there were too many people in his house ALL THE TIME & that he wished there were less. He was also afraid of the pending operation to have his adenoids removed.

Needless to say, he had every right to be afraid. Due to an alergic reaction to the sedatives they gave him to knock him out - he was having trouble regaining consiousness.

Debra, Amy & Ray's Dad fell apart. Robert cursed God that it wasn't time & that Ray MUST COME OUT OF THIS.

Marie was out of the room at the time & when Ray's doctor arrived moments later to relax the family that he was in fact coming out of the semi-coma, they all desided not to tell Ray or Marie of what had just happened to him.

Things changed for Ray once he got home & the comedy ensued - especially when Marie found out about the Semi-Coma.

It ended sweetly with Ray reflecting the fact that his family really truly loves him & that he wanted them closer than ever.

A great ending for a great comedy...

There was more to that. The episode began just like it ended - in Ray & Debra's kitchen.

In the beginning Ray was complaining that there were too many people in his house ALL THE TIME & that he wished there were less. He was also afraid of the pending operation to have his adenoids removed.

Needless to say, he had every right to be afraid. Due to an alergic reaction to the sedatives they gave him to knock him out - he was having trouble regaining consiousness.

Debra, Amy & Ray's Dad fell apart. Robert cursed God that it wasn't time & that Ray MUST COME OUT OF THIS.

Marie was out of the room at the time & when Ray's doctor arrived moments later to relax the family that he was in fact coming out of the semi-coma, they all desided not to tell Ray or Marie of what had just happened to him.

Things changed for Ray once he got home & the comedy ensued - especially when Marie found out about the Semi-Coma.

It ended sweetly with Ray reflecting the fact that his family really truly loves him & that he wanted them closer than ever.

A great ending for a great comedy...

Thanks Baumer Jet- I just gave a very brief end of the program- you gave a more detailed plot and agreed very good comedy that I will miss.

The best line of the show was when Ray asked Robert what he was thinking when Ray wouldn't wake up. Robert said "I was thinking we'll need an open casket because of your big nose". I almost fell off the couch LMFAO.

Archived