1st Doctors visit

Brenjetsfan

Well 1 week down an 5 to go.

I had an x-ray looks like the healing is going well. 7 pins an 1 screw. Should have the screw out in 4-5 weeks. Looks like the pins may stay in. OUCH not sure. He took the staples out, by cutting with a saw (freak me out) a little opening an closed it back up.

I have to stay off it keep leg elevated an make sure it does not get wet! So I have to bag it to shower....thank god for my mommie:love0030: .....

Oh well MEDS should be kickin in soon.....TTFN::wub :wub1:

Well 1 week down an 5 to go.

I had an x-ray looks like the healing is going well. 7 pins an 1 screw. Should have the screw out in 4-5 weeks. Looks like the pins may stay in. OUCH not sure. He took the staples out, by cutting with a saw (freak me out) a little opening an closed it back up.

I have to stay off it keep leg elevated an make sure it does not get wet! So I have to bag it to shower....thank god for my mommie:love0030: .....

Oh well MEDS should be kickin in soon.....TTFN::wub :wub1:

Thank God it's healing OK. Sounds like you're going to be in for quite an ordeal however. Will you bike again ? All the best Brenda.

oh yea I'll be on the bike real soon....you havent riden till you've gone down:rolleyes:

My favorite shirt at Harley gatherings is: If You Don't Limp - You Ain't Sh!t

Get well soon Baby Doll!

When he was cutting the cast open I asked him if I could have a green cast..he said go to pederatics....lol.....then i asked him if i can go tanning that I have 1 week left he goes your kidding me rite? I said hellooooo......then I aksed if I can go on a boat for the fishing tournment the end of May...I told him its a big boat with a cabin to rest in...he has never had a patient quitre like me! .....

I have a friend with one of those shirts and the limp to go with it.

I've got to think a lot of the hardcores have had at least a couple of laydowns, if not full blown wrecks.

please don't mention lay down an blown in the same post....:imhorny: ::wub

Hey Bren, I am very experienced in working it with a cast exactly like yours way back when I demolished my ankle! I could give you lots of pointers :hump:

Archived