Sign in to follow this  
Brenjetsfan

1st Doctors visit

Well 1 week down an 5 to go.

I had an x-ray looks like the healing is going well. 7 pins an 1 screw. Should have the screw out in 4-5 weeks. Looks like the pins may stay in. OUCH not sure. He took the staples out, by cutting with a saw (freak me out) a little opening an closed it back up.

I have to stay off it keep leg elevated an make sure it does not get wet! So I have to bag it to shower....thank god for my mommie:love0030: .....

Oh well MEDS should be kickin in soon.....TTFN::wub :wub1:

• Upvote 1

Glad everything is going well. Keep that leg up and dry!

Ill give you piggy back rides in MIAMI!

Well 1 week down an 5 to go.

I had an x-ray looks like the healing is going well. 7 pins an 1 screw. Should have the screw out in 4-5 weeks. Looks like the pins may stay in. OUCH not sure. He took the staples out, by cutting with a saw (freak me out) a little opening an closed it back up.

I have to stay off it keep leg elevated an make sure it does not get wet! So I have to bag it to shower....thank god for my mommie:love0030: .....

Oh well MEDS should be kickin in soon.....TTFN::wub :wub1:

Thank God it's healing OK. Sounds like you're going to be in for quite an ordeal however. Will you bike again ? All the best Brenda.

Glad everything is going well. Keep that leg up and dry!

Ill give you piggy back rides in MIAMI!

f that ...i want you now to come over an help me shower without getting my leg wet!:imhorny:

f that ...i want you now to come over an help me shower without getting my leg wet!:imhorny:

:character0255: Ill be there in 20 minutes!

I've been waiting in the LOVE SHAK CHAT but only joebaby is in a private room not responding must be rubbin one out:bwahaharoll:

Well, if any guy can help you not get wet, it would be smizzy

• Upvote 1

I guarantee your breasts will be squeaky clean.

oh yea I'll be on the bike real soon....you havent riden till you've gone down:rolleyes:

My favorite shirt at Harley gatherings is: If You Don't Limp - You Ain't Sh!t

Get well soon Baby Doll!

My favorite shirt at Harley gatherings is: If You Don't Limp - You Ain't Sh!t

Get well soon Baby Doll!

I have a friend with one of those shirts and the limp to go with it.

When he was cutting the cast open I asked him if I could have a green cast..he said go to pederatics....lol.....then i asked him if i can go tanning that I have 1 week left he goes your kidding me rite? I said hellooooo......then I aksed if I can go on a boat for the fishing tournment the end of May...I told him its a big boat with a cabin to rest in...he has never had a patient quitre like me! .....

I have a friend with one of those shirts and the limp to go with it.

I've got to think a lot of the hardcores have had at least a couple of laydowns, if not full blown wrecks.

I've got to think a lot of the hardcores have had at least a couple of laydowns, if not full blown wrecks.

please don't mention lay down an blown in the same post....:imhorny: ::wub

Boy bren, you really need some action. Maybe it is time to call over one of those hot guys you like to smooch.:)

I guarantee your breasts will be squeaky clean.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOL POTW nom...still friggin laughing

Bren hurry up and get well ,or we will have to put you on the DL before the season starts ;) we need you in Miami to give all those dolfags hell in the stands.I need my partner in crime ,you with me Bonnie ?? :)

Hey Bren, I am very experienced in working it with a cast exactly like yours way back when I demolished my ankle! I could give you lots of pointers :hump:

Sorry to hear about the accident. Good luck with the healing. Be happy that it's only an ankle and not a knee, or something even worse obviously. I got knee surgery in September, and I'm still far from 100%.