Dice-K!!!!

oxscott

Phillip Hughes is better than Dice-K and he is being payed 149 million dollars less.

Did Hughes even make it out of the 3rd? I'm watching the Sox game so I have no clue whats going on at the "Whorehouse that Ruth Built"

just imagine if they were a major league club. damn it.:chas:

Too bad they are only a AAA Club.

I just checked the box score. Hughes didn't pitch tonight, Kei Igawa started.

Here is his stat line:

4 innings, 8 hits, 8 earned runs, 1 walk, 2 K's, 3 Home Runs.

If the Mariners are AAA shouldn't Igawa be in AA?

Did Hughes even make it out of the 3rd? I'm watching the Sox game so I have no clue whats going on at the "Whorehouse that Ruth Built"

He had a no-hitter through 7, but got hurt, he's better than Dice K, and gets payed a hundred times less.

I have no clue whats going on at the "Whorehouse that Ruth Built"

Nobody whose team plays in that big green piss pot in Boston has any right to cast aspersions on baseball's cathedral.

History aside, both Fenway Park and Yankee Stadium are sh!tholes. That isnt even up for discussion, anyone can see that for themselves. Camden Yards is what a baseball stadium should look like!

For Bitter Bob to refer to that 55-thousand-seat eyesore in the dirty Bronx as a cathedral is straight up sacreligious.

What else would you expect from Johnny Wadd's poorly-endowed stunt double?

Nobody whose team plays in that big green piss pot in Boston has any right to cast aspersions on baseball's cathedral.

Yankee Stadium has MUCH MUCH more history an ddeserves to be the #1 shrine in Baseball. Having said that, in terms of a game, Fenway is more fun to watch a game, due to Green Monster.

Is it a gimick? Yes,, but so what, designated hitter fans like the DH and its a gimmick. Sometimes gimmicks are good,,and FUN!!!!

Archived