Carnival Elation Cruise Jets Fans!

levrana

THERE YOU ARE!!!!

What's up Angelo? Glad to see you made it off the boat safely.

For those wondering, Angelo, Mavrik & I met at Half Moon Cay in the Bahamas. We started B.S.'ing about the Jets because of his Jets hat and found out he was a poster at JN. Small world.

Yeah it was. He's there with his Jets hat and his lady and we start rapping about the draft. I go to sell JN to him and he's already a member. Funny crap in the middle of nowhere.

You guys make out? Oh wait..."real men never kiss and tell" I know Mrs.T...I know .

THERE YOU ARE!!!!

What's up Angelo? Glad to see you made it off the boat safely.

For those wondering, Angelo, Mavrik & I met at Half Moon Cay in the Bahamas. We started B.S.'ing about the Jets because of his Jets hat and found out he was a poster at JN. Small world.

ahem gob. he didn't want to engage you in conversation but he left his sunscreen on the ship and you were the only shady spot on the cay :mrgreen:

Yeah yeah. GOB isn't the weight he used to be and it's getting less and less everyday. Get used to it.

well just don't lose you're funny in the process.

how was the cruise? we've come close to taking one many times but never have. We're gonna do the alaskan cruise next year in may

well just don't lose you're funny in the process.

how was the cruise? we've come close to taking one many times but never have. We're gonna do the alaskan cruise next year in may

Cruise was fun but I wouldn't take one longer then 5 days. About day 4 you're ready to get off the boat, specially when your port call is Nassau, which is a dump. We had fun though, I loved Half Moon Cay. Grand Turk wasn't bad, had fun snorkeling. Nassau was still the same dump it was the first time I went there in 1998. The day at sea was a blast as always. The Sign & Sail card was well used.

Only downer was a 38 year old guy drowned while snorkeling at Half Moon Cay. He was found by 2 other snorkelers on the bottom. They did CPR forever but he was hosed. His wife and small child were on the cruise with him.

The worse part of the trip was being stuck in a 757 from Orlando to Detroit with a bunch of screaming, crying 2 - 6 year olds coming back from Disney. Note to Parents - RENT A MINIVAN. It's cheaper and us adults don't have to listen to your obnoxious kids in a steel tube for 2 1/2 hrs.

yeah i've heard that 3-4 days is enough. kinda like vegas i guess. I luv it but don't think I could last a week.

there's an all inclusive resort called cibonny in ocho rios jamaica which is an awesome experience. the mrs & I were given a golf cart cause our room was a bungalo with a private pool at the top of the mountain. the view was stunning. the only downside was having to take a shuttle to the beach cause it wasn't safe otherwise. We climbed donut falls which was pretty cool except for the gauntlet of aggresive vendors at the top. we were held up in kingston airport for a couple hours and no air conditioning in that hellhole of a place

Hello Michigan Jets Fans,

Maybe you guys will see this posting, but who knows!

Go Jets have a good trip home!

Angelo

Elation Sailing 4/28/07

It was a pleasure meeting you at Half Moon, Angelo. Do us a favor and start posting here on JN more often. You obviously know your stuff and You'll get to meet some great people on this site.

Hope you and your wife had a good time on the cruise.

Hello Michigan Jets Fans,

Maybe you guys will see this posting, but who knows!

Go Jets have a good trip home!

Angelo

Elation Sailing 4/28/07

Angelo welcome back. Pretty funny that you met GOB on the cruise. Hey do me a favor and tell that story about how you lost weight. Something about being on the bufet line right after GOB and them running out.

\:D/

Angelo welcome back. Pretty funny that you met GOB on the cruise. Hey do me a favor and tell that story about how you lost weight. Something about being on the bufet line right after GOB and them running out.

\:D/

Geez, Max. At least give a complimentary pass to the VIP forum;)

Archived