Sox injury list expands.

PFSIKH

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not getting drawn in with you again. This is over.

Good way to run away.

All i asked you to do was give the numbers that relate to Wang being 2nd best pitcher.

A genius with stat numbers, like you, should support that very easily. Show us mere mortals how to do it.

Unless, you can't.

Hughes is the only reason the Yanks head that list. Sanchez just had TJ surgery and the other guys have yet to do anything but be signed by the Yanks.

Wrong. Up and down the system they have great pitching prospects. Hughes and Sanchez were the most advanced guys but they have a TON of pitching prospects all through their system. Just because they aren't ready for the majors doesn't mean they are not prospects.

Do you realize that wins are a team stat? It's hard not to have a lot of wins when you lead the majors in run support.

I do realize that wins are a team stat.

The most important thing is to get your starting pitcher into the 7th inning.

That is something the Yankees starters have not done on a consistent basis and is the reason that the Yankees bullpen has more wins than the starters.

2003 WS -Yankees....next question.

Look who he's beat:

A's

Royals

LAA

Seattle

Baltimore

(All teams in the bottom 10 of runs scored in the majors)

And the yankees where he gave up 5 runs and got bailed out by his lineup.

And he leads the majors in run support.

I do realize that wins are a team stat.

The most important thing is to get your starting pitcher into the 7th inning.

That is something the Yankees starters have not done on a consistent basis and is the reason that the Yankees bullpen has more wins than the starters.

He gets 9.53 Runs per game. It's hard not to win with those numbers.

1.31 WHIP is terrible? Once again you show that you have NO IDEA what you're talking about.

It was higher then Beckett's last year. He had a 1.29. Want to change your stance?

Good way to run away.

All i asked you to do was give the numbers that relate to Wang being 2nd best pitcher.

A genius with stat numbers, like you, should support that very easily. Show us mere mortals how to do it.

Unless, you can't.

As I thought Mike, you couldn't do it.

Thanks for playing. We will consider your Wang as 2nd best pitcher retracted.

It was higher then Beckett's last year. He had a 1.29. Want to change your stance?

Did I say beckett's WHIP was terrible last year? When Beckett leads the majors in Groundball/Flyball ratio you can talk about his WHIP all you want.

Did I say beckett's WHIP was terrible last year? When Beckett leads the majors in Groundball/Flyball ratio you can talk about his WHIP all you want.

AHHHH, there is the secret formula number. Ground ball to fly ball ratio.

We stand corrected-Wang IS the second best pitcher.

That is some brilliant stuff.

AHHHH, there is the secret formula number. Ground ball to fly ball ratio.

We stand corrected-Wang IS the second best pitcher.

That is some brilliant stuff.

Scott: Don't let madmike know that Beckett has pitched 40 innings in his 6 starts.

For those playing along at home, Mike has basically stated that Wan is the 2nd best pitcher based on last year's Cy Young award voting.

Of course, he is afraid to admit this to the forum as a way that the stat genius deduced a players worth by having some fat balding sportswriters name a player 2nd in Cy Young balloting based on the number of wins that the pitcher has. Mike would never own up to that.

Let's see if Mike can come up with any other way to give his Wang as second best pitcher formula credence.

I am wagering he calls me some name next. Any takers?

You can talk to me. You don't need to talk to my stalker who is just here to argue with me as he is in every thread I post in.

Maybe, it is the other way around.

Nah. I posted first in this thread and he made an argumentative post responding to me as usual.

Are your comments undebateable?

Are you some Zen that is not a;llowed to be questioned?

Forgive us your holiness.

All I asked is to subtantiate your Wang as second best pitcher equation.

From a guru like you, I thought I was about to be enlightened.

Rather, I have seen a very poor dance.

Are your comments undebateable?

Are you some Zen that is not a;llowed to be questioned?

Forgive us your holiness.

All I asked is to subtantiate your Wang as second best pitcher equation.

From a guru like you, I thought I was about to be enlightened.

Rather, I have seen a very poor dance.

i'll be more than happy to have a discussion with anyone. Just not argumentative stalkers with agendas.

i'll be more than happy to have a discussion with anyone. Just not argumentative stalkers with agendas.

The agenda is simple-Why do you claim Wang as the second best pitcher?

Please enlighten?

You support your facts I will say good job. I just don't knwo what facts you are looking at.

Where is the agenda in that?

Archived