Let's play "If A-rod were..."

Jet/BosoxFan

Im sick of people saying Im not a real Jets fan just because I hate the Yankees and occasionally post about that.

Whatever!

I probably drive farther than you b@stards for every home game...nor have I missed one since 1996, and I attended the jan. 10, 1999 playoff game against JAX 9 days after a total knee reconstruction, jacked up on percocets...

so E@T ME!!!

Just because you hacks have no material for this hilarious thread...

Im off to google Susan Lucci to find out if she actually won a grammy, or a tony, or an emmy...or whatever the F she hadnt won in like 50 years

If A-rod were a football player he'd be Dan Marino

If A-rod were a basketball player he'd be Patrick Ewing.

Youre getting warmer...but those guys were always good, they fell victim to sucky teammates! They werent perrenial chokers who fell flat on their backs when it mattered the most!

Now watch how its done:

If A-rod were a tennis player, he'd be Anna Kournikova!

Im sick of people saying Im not a real Jets fan just because I hate the Yankees and occasionally post about that.

Whatever!

I probably drive farther than you b@stards for every home game...nor have I missed one since 1996, and I attended the jan. 10, 1999 playoff game against JAX 9 days after a total knee reconstruction, jacked up on percocets...

so E@T ME!!!

Just because you hacks have no material for this hilarious thread...

Im off to google Susan Lucci to find out if she actually won a grammy, or a tony, or an emmy...or whatever the F she hadnt won in like 50 years

If you are such a great Jets fan why don't you post in the Football Forum?

You spew plenty of crap here in the Baseball Forum, why not the Football Forum?

POTW!

He's a prick.

I have to admit I'm warming up to the guy. Oh, no, not because he's pitching okay for the Red Sox - I could not care less - more because of he's heated hate-on for Dan Shaughnessy. Love every minute of it. I actually want to see them fight. I would LOVE to see Schill take down that ass-clown.

I have to admit I'm warming up to the guy. Oh, no, not because he's pitching okay for the Red Sox - I could not care less - more because of he's heated hate-on for Dan Shaughnessy. Love every minute of it. I actually want to see them fight. I would LOVE to see Schill take down that ass-clown.

I hate Shank as much as I hate Borges. They are both egotistical pricks.

Plus Shaughnessy is one of the ugliest people I have ever seen!

If A-rod were an actor, he'd be Ben Affleck.

Both are extremely overhyped, grossly overpaid, and terribly under-performing pretty boys. Both are rumored to be closet cases. Both have intolerable personalities.

To be fair, Affleck is one of the nicest people I have ever met.

He is, however, one of the worst actors ever.

If A-Rod were Cher's son, he'd be Rocky Dennis.

It makes alot of sense to insult a guy that could bang any woman he wants and gets payed 150 million dollars a year.... If that makes you an overhyped closet case, where do I sign up?

You're right. We should start making fun of the NJ Terminators.

Archived