Guitar Hero Prodigy

Alk

I'm thankful I don't even know what that is. I never played a video game in my life. Well, maybe some meteor thing about 30 yrs. ago, and I sucked at it. Oh, and some drunk guy in the game section here. I sucked at that, too.

Eradicate the emo.

Besides, according to the screen, the kid's doing a My Chemical Toilet song.

I want to see him do something nice and speedy like Heart Attack by Toxik.

I'd love to see the kid play something like Mutilate The Stillborn by Necrophagist or Left to Die by Death. HAHAHA

If you guys are going to suggest songs atleast suggest songs that are in the game jeez. Now if he beats Six by All that Remains, I'd be really impressed.

Freya by The Sword is a pretty kickass song. And so is Mother by Danzig although it's pretty easy to play in the game.

I'm thankful I don't even know what that is. I never played a video game in my life. Well, maybe some meteor thing about 30 yrs. ago, and I sucked at it. Oh, and some drunk guy in the game section here. I sucked at that, too.

Remember Sea Wolf?

:Typotux:

Here's another one of him doing Psychobilly Freakout.

3yEjyuw42YY

This kid is f*cking SICK! Psychobilly freakout on expert is probably the 3rd or 4th hardest song in the game and he just 5 starred it. I have trouble passing it a lot of times. Wow! Now that was impressive.

BTW, this is the next step this game is taking. Rock Band Game. http://www.rockbandgame.com/

It's gonna have Guitarist/Bassist/Drummer/Singer all connected. Pretty sweet. I know what I'm going to hear, "This will prevent kids from playing the real thing." Actually the truth is, it will encourage kids to try the real thing. I would be living proof as I have now been playing guitar for 5 months as Guitar Hero rejuvenated my interest in learning guitar.

Archived