Sign in to follow this  
The Gun Of Bavaria

15 Runs 20 Hits? Did I hear That Right?

Watching the Tigers game...they said the Yanks have gave up 20 Hits and 15 Runs to the Mariners tonight......is that true?

Watching the Tigers game...they said the Yanks have gave up 20 Hits and 15 Runs to the Mariners tonight......is that true?

yeah, f off.

Speak louder....noise doesn't travel well from the cellar.

hahaha, It's 15-11.. games not over.

Bases Loaded, bottom 9.

who is up

Jeter grounded out. to end the game

lol at least my Bulls are winning... and the JETS are shaping up good...

Great signing cashman. Thats exactly what you want, a pitcher who can't hold a 5-0 lead vs one of the worst offenses in the majors!!! 46 million well spent.

who was pitching for the yanks

Braves Suck.

**** American League "baseball." 26 runs in 7 and a half innings is asinine.

Dude National League baseball is like watching paint dry.....just not as exciting

Do you guys realize that the Evil Empire has blown a lead in 13 of their 15 losses? Blowing the lead in 13 of their 15 losses thus far is absolutely unconscionable.

No team has ever blown leads at a pace like this in major league history. Maybe if I research it on baseballreference.com I'll find that maybe one time Tampa Bay sucked this badly. Their pitching is so bad it's vomit inducing, even to Yankee haters! Anyone who enjoys watching baseball would have to agree with me on this one!

Do you guys realize that the Evil Empire has blown a lead in 13 of their 15 losses? Blowing the lead in 13 of their 15 losses thus far is absolutely unconscionable.

No team has ever blown leads at a pace like this in major league history. Maybe if I research it on baseballreference.com I'll find that maybe one time Tampa Bay sucked this badly. Their pitching is so bad it's vomit inducing, even to Yankee haters! Anyone who enjoys watching baseball would have to agree with me on this one!

All that proves is that the yankees have the lead in MOST of the games they play so as soon as the pitchers get healthy they will be fine.

Yes by all means watching people sacrifice bunt all game is a blast, not to mention the pitchers "hitting" which I admit can be entertaining, but that's just because they look like idiots up there.

There are no crappy pitchers in the NL???

Could've used one of those two-out singles he loves to hit.

Yes by all means watching people sacrifice bunt all game is a blast, not to mention the pitchers "hitting" which I admit can be entertaining, but that's just because they look like idiots up there.

it's called real baseball!!! with real strategy.. something the AL is not

I G A W A

In the sense that their is an extra hitter, more strategy comes to play to me, better than walk the eight guy to get to the pitcher.

In the sense that their is an extra hitter, more strategy comes to play to me, better than walk the eight guy to get to the pitcher.

hello........ much of the strategy in NL is deciding when to take pitcher out, in AL arsis could manage yanks

BTW tony cloninger pitcher for braves hit 2 grand slams in 1 game

CLUTCH!

All that proves is that the yankees have the lead in MOST of the games they play so as soon as the pitchers get healthy they will be fine.

Or if they can find a guy out of the bullpen that can actually pitch.

There have been games when putting one fot hese on the mound would've been more useful to the Yanks' cause and their ERA-

Portable-pitching-machine.gif

BG_baseball_pitching_machine.gif

Dude National League baseball is like watching paint dry.....just not as exciting

yes, the AL is tailored for the video game generation,,,

beer league scoring clip..

The NL is tailored for the purists who relish strategy over continual scoring action..

Two views, both right.

A few questions I have after last night's Yankee-Mariner contest:

-why couldnt we have seen THAT Igawa last Saturday?

-That Colter Bean is in pretty good shape huh?

-If Imus can be fired for saying what he said, shouldnt Michael Kay be fired for performing verbal fellatio on A-rod over the airwaves?

hello........ much of the strategy in NL is deciding when to take pitcher out, in AL arsis could manage yanks

BTW tony cloninger pitcher for braves hit 2 grand slams in 1 game

You guys make it seem like the NL is this great battle of wits the like you only see when masters of chess play! It isn't it's just an extra out, weaker line-up's and crappy teams.

You guys make it seem like the NL is this great battle of wits the like you only see when masters of chess play! It isn't it's just an extra out, weaker line-up's and crappy teams.

I don't think you truly understand the double-switch Arsis. Even Einstein had trouble understanding it. :P

A few questions I have after last night's Yankee-Mariner contest:

-why couldnt we have seen THAT Igawa last Saturday?

-That Colter Bean is in pretty good shape huh?

-If Imus can be fired for saying what he said, shouldnt Michael Kay be fired for performing verbal fellatio on A-rod over the airwaves?

Considering Boston is the most racist city in the US....

I don't think you truly understand the double-switch Arsis. Even Einstein had trouble understanding it. :P

I think it's funny people are insulting other people's intelligence when marveling at the complexities of switching two people instead of one.

Considering Boston is the most racist city in the US....

He doesn't live in boston and has no connection to the city other than to be a red sux fan. Yet another reason he's a clown.

Good managing means a lot more in the NL than it does in the AL. If Joe Torre and the Yankees were in the NL, he would have been fired 5 years ago. He can't even manage a bullpen let alone manage a lineup and pinch hitting.

Anyway, they need to decide one way or another, DH or none, and make it the same for both leagues, imo.