The official Yankee fan excuse thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
warning,, anger alert,,

103 to 98,,

tick tick tick,,

I know it hiurts,, its not a aobsession,, it was a prediction that happened..

its called reality,, not obsession

hahhahahaha

No offense, but how long are you going to try to live off this "prediction"? Didn't they finish tied at the end of the regular season? Something tells me Vegas wouldn't have paid off, even if you came in there chanting tick, tick, tick.

I still want someone to explain how the mets or sox fans that post on this forum somehow have less of a life, and could be homosexual, yet the yankees fans that post here - just as much - seem to be living the straight life of reilly.

I still want someone to explain how the mets or sox fans that post on this forum somehow have less of a life, and could be homosexual, yet the yankees fans that post here - just as much - seem to be living the straight life of reilly.

because yankee fans worry about their own team, while mets/bosucks fans post useless garbage about the yankees waayy more than they post a single syllable of their own teams information.

They concern a huge fraction of their time with the yankees and it really gets annoying how they cling to one season as if the yankees are supposed to make the playoffs EVERY SINGLE YEAR, we did for 12 years, and now it is time for us to sit on the side for a little bit... We have more consecutive appearences going than the Mets have appearences all time.

Red Sox fans just make me laugh, they know deep down in their hearts that we are a more prestigous and respected organization and they just love to ridicule us at any chance they can get no matter how unfunny they are.

because yankee fans worry about their own team, while mets/bosucks fans post useless garbage about the yankees waayy more than they post a single syllable of their own teams information.

They concern a huge fraction of their time with the yankees and it really gets annoying how they cling to one season as if the yankees are supposed to make the playoffs EVERY SINGLE YEAR, we did for 12 years, and now it is time for us to sit on the side for a little bit... We have more consecutive appearences going than the Mets have appearences all time.

Red Sox fans just make me laugh, they know deep down in their hearts that we are a more prestigous and respected organization and they just love to ridicule us at any chance they can get no matter how unfunny they are.

All Yankee Fans are concerned with their own team only? Don't you think there would be disparaging posts about the Sox (or Mets) if the Yanks had an 11 game lead? If you don't, you are either lying, fooling yourself or naive as hell.

Don't you think it's silly to lump an entire fan base into one negative little hole?

Lighten up Francis. It's a long season. The Yankees will be fine.

All Yankee Fans are concerned with their own team only? Don't you think there would be disparaging posts about the Sox (or Mets) if the Yanks had an 11 game lead? If you don't, you are either lying, fooling yourself or naive as hell.

Don't you think it's silly to lump an entire fan base into one negative little hole?

who the **** is francis?

who the **** is francis?

It's from "Stripes" the movie. It's a classic. Check it out.

Thing is, aside from JBF most Sox fans ::gasp:: concentrate on the Sox.

And aside from everyone who responds to him, the Yanks fans are too worried about their own team to be talking about the Sox.

You on the other hand don't really talk about the Yankees or the Red Sox or baseball in general. You just insult people and emit tons of class. Try adding to the baseball conversations around here. Some of them are actually half way decent. Until Max posts in them that is. :box:

People, we're supposed to be thinking of excuses for the 2007 Yankees and their limitless suckitude...

Here, I got another one:

-Everything will be OK when Roger Clemens comes back.

Bwa-hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaha

:rl: Classic , Roger will Heal all wounds ,Not this year. Maybe when he goes back to Texas next year For 25 Mill. he will start Throwing K's all over the Place.

People, we're supposed to be thinking of excuses for the 2007 Yankees and their limitless suckitude...

Here, I got another one:

hahaha

That contract is looking sweet right about now. The one good thing is it probably ties them up enough so they can't trade away any talent at the deadline which would be a BAD idea.

No offense, but how long are you going to try to live off this "prediction"? Didn't they finish tied at the end of the regular season? Something tells me Vegas wouldn't have paid off, even if you came in there chanting tick, tick, tick.

nice try,,

my prediction was more wins in 2006,, not regular season,,nice try though ;)

truth..

POTW nominee

Here, I got another one:

Hey dickhead its not Clemens fault the offense isnt scoring runs for him to allow him to pitch and not trying to make the perfect pitch which is what many pitchers in the big leagues tend to do when the offense doesn't do anything because their afraid of allowing runs. Once again. YOUR A TOOL.

Hey dickhead its not Clemens fault the offense isnt scoring runs for him to allow him to pitch and not trying to make the perfect pitch which is what many pitchers in the big leagues tend to do when the offense doesn't do anything because their afraid of allowing runs. Once again. YOUR A TOOL.

Really? Dice-K only allowed one run last night while getting only one run of support. He pitched his game and let the offense worry about itself.

If you pitch to not give up runs that is exactly what you're going to end up doing.

Vegas would love that logic, did it count preseason too? Now run over to the Last to post in this thread thread and tell me what you thought of Kentucky Fried Movie and They Call Me Bruce.

no, if you did your homework, the post was during 1st week of season,,,after the preseason..

come on,, you can do better than that,,

tick still buggin some of you younguns :P

* Every team saves their best effort for the Yankees. I mean, look at the Rockies (who lost 6 straight after sweeping the Yanks).

THe Yankees took every last ounce of fight out of that team. Even though they lost the series, teh Yankees win the war. lol

After the warning you received the other day, you just earned yourself a 7 day ban.

See you in a week.

All the way, like winning a championships all the way?

yeah, we did that 26 times, you've done that twice, shut up.

Face reality Francis. In ANY sport it's "What have you done for me lately?" . Todays Skankees are NOT the Yankees of old. Just a down trend so lighten up, everything goes in cycles.

..but JBF starts threads to simply get people to fight. I guess since you're a mod and a Blosux fan, that's how it goes.

If you don't think that ban was justified then I think you are missing the point of this entire board. It was a vicious personnal attack. He's lucky it was just for a week hombre.

If you don't think that ban was justified then I think you are missing the point of this entire board. It was a vicious personnal attack. He's lucky it was just for a week hombre.

Calling someone a tool, and doing what rabbit man does are 2 very different things. I find it hilarious he gets banned and the rabbit man keeps posting garbage for the sole purpose of starting flame wars. I think many of you are tools. I guess that's grounds for a ban . Pretty lame if you ask me. I hope most of you are grown men, and can handle a comment like that. Then again, I may be wrong.

Calling someone a tool, and doing what rabbit man does are 2 very different things. I find it hilarious he gets banned and the rabbit man keeps posting garbage for the sole purpose of starting flame wars. I think many of you are tools. I guess that's grounds for a ban . Pretty lame if you ask me. I hope most of you are grown men, and can handle a comment like that. Then again, I may be wrong.

You must have missed the ****head opening statement in his post. I think that's what did it IMHO.

Archived