Testing..1..2..3

BP

remove classic view, it's fugly.

I use classic view,and I like it.

BP-

Ever hear of Super Ad Blocker? You'll never see those ads again. Max doesn't need the money. ;)

HAHAHA! Poor Max,his mods really slap him around..haha.

BTW, I still use classic view.

I like the classic also

i see from the screenshot you have your dock set pretty big. How you liking the new 'puter?

Very cool,I just figured out how to right click/copy/paste using 2 fingers on the track pad.

I also found out cool stuff to do with the command prompt..good stuff..I'll keep you updated..haha. :cool0043:

i see from the screenshot you have your dock set pretty big. How you liking the new 'puter?

What's your dock set at? and is it set to magnify when you scroll over it?personally,I like that.

Very cool,I just figured out how to right click/copy/paste using 2 fingers on the track pad.

I also found out cool stuff to do with the command prompt..good stuff..I'll keep you updated..haha. :cool0043:

What's your dock set at? and is it set to magnify when you scroll over it?personally,I like that.

Good to hear dude! The command prompt? Do you mean using terminal?

I like to set mine to just about as small as it goes, and turn magnification all the way up, and then have it disappear when not in use, that gives me the most screen space.

Good to hear dude! The command prompt? Do you mean using terminal?

I like to set mine to just about as small as it goes, and turn magnification all the way up, and then have it disappear when not in use, that gives me the most screen space.

I'm gonna do that too,thanks for the heads up..

I don't know what I mean..it's the keystroke you use as a ctrl/alt button??:confused0058:

I'm gonna do that too,thanks for the heads up..

I don't know what I mean..it's the keystroke you use as a ctrl/alt button??:confused0058:

Ahh, ok, cool. For a second there i thought you meant the command line. OsX is built on unix, so you can do all the geeky unix stuff through the unix command line by using the Terminal app in the utilities folder in applications. Now, i pretty much NEVER use that, Terminal scares me, lol. No real need to use it for anything.

Ahh, ok, cool. For a second there i thought you meant the command line. OsX is built on unix, so you can do all the geeky unix stuff through the unix command line by using the Terminal app in the utilities folder in applications. Now, i pretty much NEVER use that, Terminal scares me, lol. No real need to use it for anything.

Here's the new dock size for you,and the new skin for arsis

JNNewskin.png

Nothing is wrong with safari, it works very well, but i just like firefox because a lot of webdesigners keep it in mind when designing sites, so there usually are not any problems.

firefox is the absolute best.

What, are we showing off our desktops?

desktop511mj7.jpg

Well, it is a bit sleeker then xp, i will say that.

That little weather thing you have in the upper left corner, that looks familiar, where have i seen that before, hmmmm, oh yeah dashboard.

Anyway, what version of vista are you playing with? And do you normally use aero day to day?

That little weather thing you have in the upper left corner, that looks familiar, where have i seen that before, hmmmm, oh yeah dashboard.

Anyway, what version of vista are you playing with? And do you normally use aero day to day?

WAHH WAHH WAHH!

Vista Ultimate. Very cool. The background is animated, so the grass is swaying in the breeze. I have no lag when Aero is turned on, since my PC is well-equipped.

hahaha, whatev, i have nothing to cry about. I just don't think I can fit a screen cap of my dual 23inch widescreen cinema displays in this thread.

Just reduce the size of the images. On second thought, God knows what your wallpapers look like!

Just reduce the size of the images. On second thought, God knows what your wallpapers look like!

sadly, i am usually editing photos or video or working in photoshop, so i leave the background in that boring neutral grey to give me a clean slate that won't interfere with my eyes instead of what you all would expect, lol. I will play around with it tonight and post something, I am a geek at heart.

Archived