Vick in deep DOG doo doo

GREENSMACKS

Michael Vick is expected to be suspended by the NFL if investigators find he had knowledge of a dog-fighting ring on his property in Virginia.

Animal abuse in Virginia is punishable by up to a one-year prison sentence. Vick claims he had no knowledge of the operation but has been found to own a business that breeds dogs and sells pit bulls.

Source: Arizona Republic

joey harrington will start for the falcons haha talk about having your wings clipped... or cut off

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate P.E.T.A. since most of them are extremists but if he was indeed running or knew of this dog fighting ring then he should be suspended for some games and lose the $$ . People who raise dogs solely for fighting are sick. :fighting0050:

I hate P.E.T.A. since most of them are extremists but if he was indeed running or knew of this dog fighting ring then he should be suspended for some games and lose the $$ . People who raise dogs solely for fighting are sick. :fighting0050:

I agree. If he knew about it, ban him.

If he didn't know about it, then he's guilty of being very dumb.

Either way PETA are going to go all out on him and the Falcons this season.

I agree. If he knew about it, ban him.

If he didn't know about it, then he's guilty of being very dumb.

Either way PETA are going to go all out on him and the Falcons this season.

Yup, once PETA smells blood (Pun intended) they are relentless.

I hate extremists on both sides. Unfortunately, the people in the middle don't stand up for what they believe, if we did we wouldn't need either extremist side. If vick is found to have knowledge and dabbled in this he should be gone for the year like pac man was. The main difference between jones and vick is, is that vick might see jail time. I know the vegas thing hasn't come up yet for jones, but most of it seems circumstantial. I feel he had something to do with the bouncers shooting but I think he is too insulated to get convicted of anything.

If he gets suspended, they are going to kick themselves for trading Schaub.

Nothing will happen to Vick except a fine perhaps.

The only way they can hang anything on him is if someone in the ring points a finger at him. That won't happen, he will buy his way out. It's not like they are looking at life.

Jail time for animal fights seems retarded to me. A fine I can understand, but jail time is excessive.

Excessive? Go google dog fighting. No disrespect either, but you seem retarted to me if you don't think a man worth millions should see some jail time for watching dogs ripped eachothers faces off.

It's not just animal cruelty, which is a felony, it's the amount of counts. They didn't just find one abused dog, they found dozens.

Also, dog fights are held for gambling. So He can also be charged with rackateering.

He's a piece of trash.

Co-sign. Why can't these sickos stick to something civilized like c0ck fighting?

When I retired and still lived in NY, I ran a human society shelter. I've seen

more share of animal abuse than the normal person would. When I moved

to Florida I was a director of the local shelter for awhile until health and commitment

to my horses caused me to resign.

If Vick is found to have knowledge of the dog fighting and did nothing about

it, I hope that the Commish throws the book at him.

I'm sure the majority of people on here have dogs. Just picture what it would look

like if it were forced to go into a ring and fight another dog.

If PETA is going after him about this situation, I will find out who in that organization

is involved and will make a sizeable contribution toward pursing legal action against

him.

Michael Vick is expected to be suspended by the NFL if investigators find he had knowledge of a dog-fighting ring on his property in Virginia.

Animal abuse in Virginia is punishable by up to a one-year prison sentence. Vick claims he had no knowledge of the operation but has been found to own a business that breeds dogs and sells pit bulls.

Source: Arizona Republic

joey harrington will start for the falcons haha talk about having your wings clipped... or cut off

don't they also have Jay Fiedler to back up Harrington too??? With Fiedler, the Falcons can be dangerous.

Hate me if you want, but I think Vick is a bust. His rushing stats are great, but with a arm like that atleast attempt to pass. Again, the NFL needs to do something to teach these stupid players who are getting MILLIONS and MILLIONS.

When I retired and still lived in NY, I ran a human society shelter. I've seen

more share of animal abuse than the normal person would. When I moved

to Florida I was a director of the local shelter for awhile until health and commitment

to my horses caused me to resign.

If Vick is found to have knowledge of the dog fighting and did nothing about

it, I hope that the Commish throws the book at him.

I'm sure the majority of people on here have dogs. Just picture what it would look

like if it were forced to go into a ring and fight another dog.

If PETA is going after him about this situation, I will find out who in that organization

is involved and will make a sizeable contribution toward pursing legal action against

him.

I'm with you Sr. I won't google the dogfight pictures because it would turn my stomach. If he knowingly participated in this - his ass is grass going forward in the NFL. There's more than a few DE's, LB's and safety's that own and love dogs and will be counting the seconds till they can deliver some very calculated payback to this breathing pile of dung.

Excessive? Go google dog fighting. No disrespect either, but you seem retarted to me if you don't think a man worth millions should see some jail time for watching dogs ripped eachothers faces off.

The brutality of "Dog Fighting", simply cannot be expressed through any text that any of us could ever type. If Vick is involved, he not only deserves Jail time, he should be completely banned from ever playing in the NFL again. I always thought that Vick was a first class idiot, I have now changed my mind. I think that *if* Vick is involved, he is a POS that deserves nothing good that humanity has to offer.

Jail time for animal fights seems retarded to me. A fine I can understand, but jail time is excessive.

Are you kidding? This is a mild one... I didnt want to post bad ones...people deserve not tolose their lunch...

triumph0605_2.jpg

I still can't believe he said that. :rl: :rl: :rl: :rl: :rl: :rl:

laugh if you want but Fiedler is the best QB the Fins have had since Marino and is the 3rd best QB theFins have ever had (comes in a close 2nd behind Bob Griese).

But I agree with what someone else said. Vick is so freaking overrated. His game is just not a fit in the NFL. He'd be more dangerous in the CFL with a wide open field. He could spread them wide then, good night! Anyway, Micjhael Vick is a hinderance to the Falcons more than anything.

laugh if you want but Fiedler is the best QB the Fins have had since Marino and is the 3rd best QB theFins have ever had (comes in a close 2nd behind Bob Griese).......

well with the way those boneheads draft that little fact of yours is not so surprising now is it??

this is goodell's first big test. he threw the book at pacman, but can he do the same to one of the most marketable players in the nfl, who also has the largest contract? vick has been the quasi-hero of the urban african-american football fan, just look at the amount of #7 jerseys and all the people who became falcons fans over vick. i hope that this piece of trash gets thrown out of the nfl, but this will be a huge story and test of the nfl's power over the power of a team.

this is goodell's first big test. he threw the book at pacman, but can he do the same to one of the most marketable players in the nfl, who also has the largest contract? vick has been the quasi-hero of the urban african-american football fan, just look at the amount of #7 jerseys and all the people who became falcons fans over vick. i hope that this piece of trash gets thrown out of the nfl, but this will be a huge story and test of the nfl's power over the power of a team.

but doesn't Vick have to be proven guilty without a shadow of a doubt first??

Everyone's ready to throw the book at him for a crime that he hasn't been charged with. It's SPECULATION!!!!! slow down....

but doesn't Vick have to be proven guilty without a shadow of a doubt first??

Everyone's ready to throw the book at him for a crime that he hasn't been charged with. It's SPECULATION!!!!! slow down....

Not at all... please tell me what Pacman Jones has been convicted of... NOTHING

so I used the wrong terminology. Pac Man IS an idiot. At this time it's just speculation with Vick. Vick hasn't been tied into the fighting rings yet. Pac Man moron was mixing it up with the police on a regular basis. C'mon man....

so I used the wrong terminology. Pac Man IS an idiot. At this time it's just speculation with Vick. Vick hasn't been tied into the fighting rings yet. Pac Man moron was mixing it up with the police on a regular basis. C'mon man....

Vick own's a house where 30 dog's were found in poor condition. Some with scars all over they're bodies. Also found was paraphernalia to support the claim the dogs were fighting... C'MON MAN

Archived