Attention: JetHeelz

TaborJet

They're getting a little carried away with this comic book thing now. No need to start dragging out the B characters. I think Ironman is OK but I can't see making a whole movie about him.

They're getting a little carried away with this comic book thing now. No need to start dragging out the B characters. I think Ironman is OK but I can't see making a whole movie about him.

but alk, its the american way. one innovative guy gets a novel idea & makes a few bucks, the sheep fall in behind him & bleed the idea to death.

almost pyramid schemelike. reality shows have run their course but ya still see new ones being tried

This could actually be a good movie if it is done right. Ironman is a cool character...I am just not sure how Robert Downey, Jr. will be for that role. Interesting to see Paltrow and Bridges are signed on also.

hahaah

he meant downey for powdered toast man :P

I know we like to joke about Downey Jr. but this could be a great opportunity for him to get his career back on track....if the movie is done right that is.

I don't think it matters if it's done right or not. The guy just landed a multi million dollar role. If that's not back on track I don't know what is.

sj didn't downey just star in a recent flick ? thought I read it in your reviews. something like he never dissappoints, which in fact he never does.

Ya Vol.

Zodiac.

Also before that 2 fantastic flicks (before I started reviewing)..

Good Night and Good Luck (Edward R Murrow bio starring and directe dby George Clooney), and a hidden gem called 'Kiss Kiss Bang Bang',,

Ya Vol.

Zodiac.

Also before that 2 fantastic flicks (before I started reviewing)..

Good Night and Good Luck (Edward R Murrow bio starring and directe dby George Clooney), and a hidden gem called 'Kiss Kiss Bang Bang',,

yeah, I gotta see these flicks. He is one of my favorite actors actually

It has to be better than Daredevil or Elektra! Tony Stark mother****ers!

Archived