biggest surprise?

Blackout

mhm. lets see how many strike outs david wright has tonight.

last i looked baseball isnt wrestling, its a team sport,,

team standings is what defines the 9 players starting, not the individual..

i assume wright will end up in the .270 to .280 range,,and that will be make the mets even better..its all actually good in mets land right now,, not all our starters and wright/delgado stinkin joint up and they are still in 1st,,how good is that?

last i looked baseball isnt wrestling, its a team sport,,

team standings is what defines the 9 players starting, not the individual..

i assume wright will end up in the .270 to .280 range,,and that will be make the mets even better..its all actually good in mets land right now,, not all our starters and wright/delgado stinkin joint up and they are still in 1st,,how good is that?

remember how the red sox started last year?

mhm. lets see how many strike outs david wright has tonight.

This isn't like Yankee fans where you must have a goat when you don't win.

We know as well as you per your posts last year that Wright is a star. A slump will not change that.

The pecking order currently in NY talent wise is,

ARod

Beltran

Reyes

Jeter

Wright

Maine

BTW Wrights first two seasons in the majors dwarf Jeters.

so whats left to argue? miggy is going on to become the next elite superstar, david wright is like scott rolen playing drunk

"miggy" will eat himself out of the NL and into a full time DH role...he will be Cecil Fielder in no time.

Cabrera is actually a pretty good 3b, it would be a waste to move him to DH unless you've got a Rolen,Lowell,Chavez,etc. at 3B.

Anyway, if you're arguing Cabrera vs Wright, you have to take Cabrera, no doubt about it. In the division Wright is barely ahead of Zimmerman, imo, not even close to Cabrera.

Cabrera is actually a pretty good 3b, it would be a waste to move him to DH unless you've got a Rolen,Lowell,Chavez,etc. at 3B.

Anyway, if you're arguing Cabrera vs Wright, you have to take Cabrera, no doubt about it. In the division Wright is barely ahead of Zimmerman, imo, not even close to Cabrera.

Cabrera is a hack at 3b. His range is awful.

want me to get you some knee pads?

HOF for david wright

I think what SD is saying, is that when you crap on a guy predicting crap FOR THAT NIGHT, you need to man up and say , ooops, my bad, I was wrong tonight',,

you see, when you predict, you need to be accountable when wrong...

its OK to gloat when right, but you need to man up when wrong,, like the tick thing,,

did you ever man up about being wrong? ;)

I think what SD is saying, is that when you crap on a guy predicting crap FOR THAT NIGHT, you need to man up and say , ooops, my bad, I was wrong tonight',,

you see, when you predict, you need to be accountable when wrong...

its OK to gloat when right, but you need to man up when wrong,, like the tick thing,,

did you ever man up about being wrong? ;)

ok, david wright had a dramatic game winning hit that will certainly raise his .250 batting average.

ok, david wright had a dramatic game winning hit that will certainly raise his .250 batting average.

there you go, ,see that was easy,,

if you want to be in the predicting business you have to man up when visions go south ;)

there you go, ,see that was easy,,

if you want to be in the predicting business you have to man up when visions go south ;)

my scott kazmir prediction of winning 24 games may be going down the hill

20 is still possble technically ;)

my scott kazmir prediction of winning 24 games may be going down the hill

20 is still possble technically ;)

ya, you never know,,

problem with predicting great things for players on s_hit teams,, is well they are on s_hit teams,,,

a little tip from the prediction business ;)

go watch baseball tonights web gems from last night, i think he was #2 or #3

One great play does not overcome an overall inability to match-up with the majority of other 3B in fielding ability.

Wright is not so great either. His hands have become better, but his throws are an adventure sometimes.

Cabrera is a hack at 3b. His range is awful.

I don't think his range is that bad, and he's got a stronger arm than Wright, imo. Both will probably improve their defense and be at the least adequate at third. And if he got moved from third, it would be to left field and not a DH spot.

I don't think his range is that bad, and he's got a stronger arm than Wright, imo. Both will probably improve their defense and be at the least adequate at third. And if he got moved from third, it would be to left field and not a DH spot.

I agree, both will get better as time goes on.

It is odd with Cabrera sometimes, his head just appears not be in the game. He is a lot bigger than in previous years.

he really is an incredible talent.

Archived