• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to hell. Who's with me? aCxDZRJKkqY

pA_UeC-a-W8 8g_arzPICEA ay3yFM1HEAc

OK, this is the penultimate, and I dare anyone to challenge me. Some college cronies made this brilliant short years ago, on REAL CELLULOID. Starving, you're not kidding. Digital, meh. Affordable, but flat. Unfortunately, the resolution isn't the greatest here, and justice isn't done except to see it on a true screen through the reel.

It's a parody/spoof of Spaghetti Westerns/You Name it, all with accompanying Sergio Leone type crescendos. I give you....

OK, this is the penultimate, and I dare anyone to challenge me. Some college cronies made this brilliant short years ago, on REAL CELLULOID. Starving, you're not kidding. Digital, meh. Affordable, but flat. Unfortunately, the resolution isn't the greatest here, and justice isn't done except to see it on a true screen through the reel.

It's a parody/spoof of Spaghetti Westerns/You Name it, all with accompanying Sergio Leone type crescendos. I give you....

That was great Jeto!

One of my all time favorite movies as a kid was The Good The Bad and The Ugly... my dad made me watch it a hundred times. Lee Van Cleef was why first real "bad boy" crush.

:pimp:

That was great Jeto!

One of my all time favorite movies as a kid was The Good The Bad and The Ugly... my dad made me watch it a hundred times. Lee Van Cleef was why first real "bad boy" crush.

:pimp:

HAH, it's mostly that film, but the whole "Dollar" Series. The more times I watch it, the more I shriek out loud. Genius as to shorts, you betcha.