Who will manage the Yanks next year?

Latinlawyer

Why don't you practice what you preach

Stop starting threads about the Yankees.....I have really held back on staqrting threads about the disappointing year Wright and Reyes have had, nevermind Delgado's spiral downhill

Lets just talk about our own teams, K

Stop starting threads about the Yankees.....I have really held back on staqrting threads about the disappointing year Wright and Reyes have had, nevermind Delgado's spiral downhill

I understand Reyes has unlimited potential, but I'll take what he's giving the Mets so far.

Kind of boring, don't ya think?

yes, Wright and Delgado have been major busts thus far. I don't agree that Reyes has had a poor year at all. I would take that ALL season.

That is what makes what is happening with the team all the better. They have not clicked on all cylinders yet, and have played well.

Kind of boring, don't ya think?

yes, Wright and Delgado have been major busts thus far. I don't agree that Reyes has had a poor year at all. I would take that ALL season.

That is what makes what is happening with the team all the better. They have not clicked on all cylinders yet, and have played well.

better to have several players playin crappy but still be in 1st, then to have several players having career years but not winning,,

i will take what the mets have given so far...

better to have several players playin crappy but still be in 1st, then to have several players having career years but not winning,,

i will take what the mets have given so far...

After seeing how they played over the last homestand, I thought the Mets were in line for a rough road trip. Maybe a one win kind of ugliness.

Arizona seems to be some kind of elixir for them. The Giants series scared the heck out of me with match-ups, and I am glad to steal a game from Cain last night.

Mets are not over the hump, and I don't know if they will get over it this year, but they are again resilient.

After seeing how they played over the last homestand, I thought the Mets were in line for a rough road trip. Maybe a one win kind of ugliness.

Arizona seems to be some kind of elixir for them. The Giants series scared the heck out of me with match-ups, and I am glad to steal a game from Cain last night.

Mets are not over the hump, and I don't know if they will get over it this year, but they are again resilient.

ya, i feel same way,, thats why they werent in the tick 2007,,,

i just dont have that special feeling yet,, they are good , just not sure if they can have enough slump busters, pitching wise, to prevent long losing streaks

I'd rather be 21-12 with my 2 best hitters struggling in May than have them hitting on fire and have a losing record.

I'm not busting LL for this one, Jon. It wasn't a flame post. It was a good question for discussion. In my view, LL has left the ranks of the bitter, whiny, jealous Mets fan and made a solid effort to be a good baseball forum guy.

Too bad we still have about a half-dozen of the other kind.

I'm not busting LL for this one, Jon. It wasn't a flame post. It was a good question for discussion. In my view, LL has left the ranks of the bitter, whiny, jealous Mets fan and made a solid effort to be a good baseball forum guy.

Too bad we still have about a half-dozen of the other kind.

haha

i am sure LL is thrilled to be validated from such a impartial fan ;)

Archived