The Shield

Gainzo

I'm not sure how many of you watch The Shield but it is one of the few shows on TV that gets better and better each season.

Last night's episode was great.

I can't say enough good things about this show. This season is wrapping up soon but at least Rescue Me is starting in June.

Time for Shane to go into witness protection

Vic laid it out at the end. "I don't want to see you again."

I'm amazed that he didn't kick the crap out of him. Shane is a bad dude.

What do you think of the new guy, Hines? I like his character. Dutch is hot on the trail of Vic but is too much of a dumb-ass to do anything about it.

I love this show!

Vic laid it out at the end. "I don't want to see you again."

I'm amazed that he didn't kick the crap out of him. Shane is a bad dude.

What do you think of the new guy, Hines? I like his character. Dutch is hot on the trail of Vic but is too much of a dumb-ass to do anything about it.

I love this show!

I think Hines is an aggressive guy who isn't afraid to bend the rules and will get along with Maki well....minus the murder part. I think the writers just laid out Vic's means of avoiding early retirement. Dutch is going to get burned in true Dutch fashion.

I think Hines is an aggressive guy who isn't afraid to bend the rules and will get along with Maki well....minus the murder part. I think the writers just laid out Vic's means of avoiding early retirement. Dutch is going to get burned in true Dutch fashion.

Dutch deserves to go down. The guy is a tool!

Hines fits right in with the Strike Team. I wonder what is going to happen to the black dude (I forget his name) as he is not liked by anyone.

Dutch deserves to go down. The guy is a tool!

Hines fits right in with the Strike Team. I wonder what is going to happen to the black dude (I forget his name) as he is not liked by anyone.

Julien is too much of a boy scout. They'll just keep him out of the loop like they did with the other guy that Shane beat the crap out of with a telephone.

Julien is too much of a boy scout. They'll just keep him out of the loop like they did with the other guy that Shane beat the crap out of with a telephone.

Julien. I always forget his name.

Vic needs to beat Shane to a pulp but I guess Shane's under aged girlfriends daddy already did that!

This season is great. I wonder how they are going to end things as there is one season left after this.

I'm not sure how many of you watch The Shield but it is one of the few shows on TV that gets better and better each season.

Last night's episode was great.

I can't say enough good things about this show. This season is wrapping up soon but at least Rescue Me is starting in June.

The Shield was and IS the best show on TV. I've only missed one episode ever since it started and that's because I was in Vegas this April and FX was not available. :fighting0050: I agree that Hines is a good addition and will get along well with Vic. I loved it when Dutch found out Hines made contact with the undercover Fed who was with the Salvadorans. He's such a douche. Will be interesting to see how the Vic / Shane thing plays out.

The Shield was and IS the best show on TV. I've only missed one episode ever since it started and that's because I was in Vegas this April and FX was not available. :fighting0050: I agree that Hines is a good addition and will get along well with Vic. I loved it when Dutch found out Hines made contact with the undercover Fed who was with the Salvadorans. He's such a douche. Will be interesting to see how the Vic / Shane thing plays out.

Hard to beat Rescue Me though.

Hard to beat Rescue Me though.

I never got into it. At the time it started I was maxed out as far as keeping characters straight with different series. How many more episodes of The Shield are there this year? 1, 2? I know next year there will be more episodes than there were this year.

I never got into it. At the time it started I was maxed out as far as keeping characters straight with different series. How many more episodes of The Shield are there this year? 1, 2? I know next year there will be more episodes than there were this year.

I think this one and one more and that's it.

The Shield is by far the best show on TV. I can't wait till Tuesdays....... My guess is Vic will kill Shane on the last show this season....... I think Claudette is also going remember she was ill for awhile...... Dutch will wind up being in charge and he will tell Vic's wife that he is taking Vic down...So Vic's wife lets him know and they kill Dutch.....

The Shield is by far the best show on TV. I can't wait till Tuesdays....... My guess is Vic will kill Shane on the last show this season....... I think Claudette is also going remember she was ill for awhile...... Dutch will wind up being in charge and he will tell Vic's wife that he is taking Vic down...So Vic's wife lets him know and they kill Dutch.....

Damn.....kill off both Shane and Dutch??? I don't know about that.

Damn.....kill off both Shane and Dutch??? I don't know about that.

I could do with out either one. I like the idea of Vic taking out Shane. You KNOW how possible that is. I wonder if Randy plays some role in all this ?

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah just trying to figure out how it ended. Shane killed that Iraqi gas station owner or at least they want you to think.

Ronnie knows Shane killed Lem

Christ I can't rememebr

I can't remember much either from the last 10 minutes. All I know is that Shane is going out on his own and both Ronnie and Vic are pissed.

Dutch is finding out more info about Vic and the strike team.

• 1 year later...
I'm surprised that nobody bumped this one up for the premier of the final season. They really kicked things off with a bang. I can't see this series going out with a whimper either. Some heads...or feet are going to roll. :lol:

Feet? LOL yeah I think you're right :) . Great episode Tuesday nite (are there any NOT great episodes ? ) Mexicans vs Salvadorans . Vics got it set up . Will it go down the way Vic wants or will it blow up in his face? Can't wait till next Tuesday.

Feet? LOL yeah I think you're right :) . Great episode Tuesday nite (are there any NOT great episodes ? ) Mexicans vs Salvadorans . Vics got it set up . Will it go down the way Vic wants or will it blow up in his face? Can't wait till next Tuesday.

I don't know what I'm going to do with myself when this show goes off the air. They have so much more they could do with it. I guess it's better to go out on top.

Good start but it's going to get better I think. Salvadorans vs the Mexicans is going to turn into a blood bath. Shane's "axe work" was great.

My guess is that at some point, Shane is dead and you have to wonder if Vic buys it in the last episode.

agree on shane,,vic survives for a movie possibilities

Archived