Pistons at Bulls

Nick Ferraro

7525 on this one. Pistons all the way.

It's going to be hard for the Bulls as a TEAM for the simple fact they are already down 0-2... Got beat down hard in each of the 2 games. And now the Pistons with Prince, Webber, R.Wallace, Hamilton, and how can we all forget about C.Billups? The Bulls as a coaching staff, the players, and as a TEAM are in trouble. Down 0-2 coming back to Chicago with no M.Jordan?... This team has alot of pressure tonight and I dont think these young players are going to beable to compete with the Pistons.

If I had 500,000... I would bet it in VCash.

Im not as mad about the vcash as I am about the loss...

All I know is the Bulls are ONE post player away from being the team to beat in the NBA...

I am excited about next season...

I just found out about this Vcash thing like 2 days before the DeLaHoya-Floyd fight. I went all or nothing on the fight on pretty boy floyd (In his prime I always thought he was one of the best fighters out) right now I gotta say im on the W.Wright from the Burg baby. He has a jab that will tire you down and even hurt you, he has the D of a boxing champion, and he grew up in the same area as me. Rough thats all i gotta say about the S.Side of St.Pete.

Felix Trinidad.... Got dominated, beat, and Wright could have went another 12 rounds with him

J.Taylor... Man was he lucky this fight was in his home town Arkansas. When Winky has this man in the corner all night long and just flat out sticking him left and right, J.Taylor has no game plan and if he did he damn sure aint put it to work on Winky. All I can say is this about the fight... I know he won, J.Taylor even knows he should have LOST the fight for the simple fact he wants a rematch with Winky so he can prove a point to the pubic that he is still the champ... Winky WONT give him a rematch because he knows he WON THE FIGHT and has nothing to prove.

And pretty boy floyd... When it comes to W.Wright, you all ready know the deal.

But damn ECrub were you crazy for taking the Bulls in game 3? Vcash or not man... Just look at the 2 games before game 3 in Detroit. The Bulls stood no chance.

But damn ECrub were you crazy for taking the Bulls in game 3? Vcash or not man... Just look at the 2 games before game 3 in Detroit. The Bulls stood no chance.

the bulls are great at home and they led most of the game before losing a close one.

Archived