pavano complete game shut out!!!

jetgreen13

They were actually down 5-4 in the 7th and no sooner did I post on another thread...then BOOM, Edgar Rent-a-wreck hits a bases clearing triple, Red Sox up 7-5.

Thanks for holding down the fort while JonEJinx is sleeping. I was almost worried for a second

They were actually down 5-4 in the 7th and no sooner did I post on another thread...then BOOM, Edgar Rent-a-wreck hits a bases clearing triple, Red Sox up 7-5.

Thanks for holding down the fort while JonEJinx is sleeping. I was almost worried for a second

Actually Renteria hit a single that Burns butchered as usual ... same idiot who once cost the A's a playoff series verses Boston because he was too busy impersonating a retard to step on home plate

I swear man, that clown should be getting half his salary paid by the Red Sox ... everytime I blink he is gift-wrapping a Ball Game for Boston

Funny you Yankee fans were nowhere to be found a few weeks ago.

Yeah, I was thinknig the same thing about how there wasn't a Sox fan in sight for 85 years and now every kid on the short bus is wearing a Sox hat.

I have over 50 posts a day on this God forsaken board. Everyone knows where to find me.

Maxman, no one is claiming you aren't true to your team. It's GJ & H in this case who so quietly left this forum for weeks at a time, even though he started a thread before the season with the title "The 2005 New York Yankees: JUGGERNAUT".

Archived