Ricky does it again.

TaborJet

Dolphins | Williams tests positive for marijuana

Fri, 11 May 2007

Chris Mortensen, of ESPN.com, reports Miami Dolphins RB Ricky Williams tested positive for marijuana in April and will not be allowed to apply for reinstatement to the National Football League until September, according to sources. The league's medical advisors that oversee Williams' rehabilitation program recently notified commissioner Roger Goodell of the positive test and made the recommendation that Williams not be allowed to apply for reinstatement until September, sources added.

Dolphins | Williams tests positive for marijuana

Fri, 11 May 2007

Chris Mortensen, of ESPN.com, reports Miami Dolphins RB Ricky Williams tested positive for marijuana in April and will not be allowed to apply for reinstatement to the National Football League until September, according to sources. The league's medical advisors that oversee Williams' rehabilitation program recently notified commissioner Roger Goodell of the positive test and made the recommendation that Williams not be allowed to apply for reinstatement until September, sources added.

HAHA AWESOME! Now who was that phins poster the other week who was saying how great they were gonna be this year with one of those reasons being Smokey here?

Ricky is a disgrace, the man has no discipline.

If he was smart, he'd retire and just quietly disappear.

I don't know that he is a disgrace, he's just kinda dumb. Although it is pretty funny seeing the fins 'flounder'.

NO WAY. I just don't believe it. No way. No way. No way. There's just no possible way this has happened. Ricky's gonna help bring me my much needed Superbowl before I die. No way.

Whatever you do don't run into traffic! you might dent someone's bumper.

NO WAY. I just don't believe it. No way. No way. No way. There's just no possible way this has happened. Ricky's gonna help bring me my much needed Superbowl before I die. No way.

Given the intelligence of yours posts we estimate that you are about 12.

Assuming you will live another 50 years or so, you should see a SB without needing

Ricky.

Sounds like Mr Williams has an addiction problem.

It is the only way to explain it. How do you do basically commit career suicide by smoking weed after being suspended from the league for year ?

Ricky Williams could have been a great RB. Instead he is just another waste.

Given the intelligence of yours posts we estimate that you are about 12.

Assuming you will live another 50 years or so, you should see a SB without needing

Ricky.

12?? C'mon now. At least get me into the teenage years.

hey, I'll still welcome him back in September. But everytime this happens it gets easier and easier to let him go. I still won't give up on him. I'm just disappointed in his lies though. But I don't know if any team will take him back now...

every Dolphins fan and player should catergorically deny his entrance onto the team-the guy is a disgrace-a poster boy for absolute stupidity

He's not the only dumbass out there... I truly fear the NFL is becoming as much a joke with off field/court activites as the NBA is... it's one reason I stopped watching the NBA.

He's not the only dumbass out there... I truly fear the NFL is becoming as much a joke with off field/court activites as the NBA is... it's one reason I stopped watching the NBA.
Have oyu been watching the NFL in the past 20 years??? the kinda stuff has been happening for years now .It's just shown alot more now b/c of Tv shows about sports.If you stopped watching B-Ball B/c of that ,Then why have you been watching the NFL ?? The same things have been happening in this League for years .Get over it ,Or don't watch it.

Have oyu been watching the NFL in the past 20 years??? the kinda stuff has been happening for years now .It's just shown alot more now b/c of Tv shows about sports.If you stopped watching B-Ball B/c of that ,Then why have you been watching the NFL ?? The same things have been happening in this League for years .Get over it ,Or don't watch it.

Part of the reason the NBA gets such a bad rep is you can see the players so clearly, with the seats being so close. and they all look like thugs in their uniforms, their pants around their ankles, all the sleezy tatoos. Its just so visible.

In the NFL you are farther from them, with the masks you can't see them nearly as well. Both leagues are similar in the characters associated, its just so obvious in the NBA.

Not to mention the NBA is boring as f()ck, which doesn't help.

hey, I'll still welcome him back in September. But everytime this happens it gets easier and easier to let him go. I still won't give up on him. I'm just disappointed in his lies though. But I don't know if any team will take him back now...

it's no wonder DW wants him back with Ronnie Brown having proved himself as a player NOT able to withstand the rigors of a 16 game NFL season

The fans in Saskatchewan will be happy to see Ricky again this year.

regina_taylor.jpg

Maybe the person that designed that stadium was Ricky's supplier. Either the person was blind or on drugs when they designed that thing. Hideous.

IS that a football stadium or a horse racing track?

This is the new portable stadium X-9002. It is awesome; your team will never have to face the unfair home-team advantage again! Better yet, it folds up in this nice carry anywhere bag (see below) that is thrown in for no extra charge! The Jets need to look into this!

stadiumChair.jpg

Thanks for the scolding. The decline has BEEN over the last 20 years in particular. i've been watching longer than that. It has just gotten to a level like I've never seen before. The NBA got ridiculously bad and I stopped watching. The NFL has at least done a good job about keeping things under wraps. It's just become SO blatant in the last few years. Hell, you can see the change in work ethics in the general workplace. People graduating college these days act as though they DESERVE something. Twenty years is nothing in terms of watching behavioral decline. And yes... if it gets bad enough that i don't enjoy watching the type of players that the league allows on the field I will stop watching it... as will a lot of others. Look at the NBA ratings declines...

regina_taylor.jpg

Welcome to Taylor Field in Regina, Saskatchewan. This photo is after the expansion, (The upper deck you see on the left)

Few years ago, an NFL FA (nobody of note) went up there to try out for the team. Took 1 look at the stadium and headed right back to the airport.

:P

Archived