Would you eat Human?

drago

give me a break... if it was something before you were born...does that mean you dont know it?

let me tell you a story about woodstock...

OY! :lol:

does that mean you have never seen animal house? since it came out either before you were born or when you were an infant?

and also... i know a couple of people who posted in this thread who were alive when that movie was out...

:D

I've actually never seen animal house.

Ive been soaking my junk in marinade all day...JUST HOPING SOMEONE WILL EAT MY MEAT.

now it makes sense, i got three pm's from maxxx, all saying the same thing.....

EVERYONE!!!! BBQ AT SMIZZY'S TONIGHT, BBQ AT SMIZZY'S TONIGHT, ALL YOU CAN EAT, LEAVE THE WOMEN HOME, GUYS NIGHT OUT

Does it involve Snoopy and the Red Baron? If not, not interested.

i didnt take you for a charlie brown fan....

frankly pigpen rocked ( and not just the dead grateful dead keyboardist)

i thought you more of an edward gorey fan...

me.. i am a calvin and hobbes gal....

calvin-hobbes.gif

i didnt take you for a charlie brown fan....

frankly pigpen rocked ( and not just the dead grateful dead keyboardist)

i thought you more of an edward gorey fan...

me.. i am a calvin and hobbes gal....

calvin-hobbes.gif

Bill Watterson was a genius. I just wish he'd start doing new C&H.

Having said that, I prefer Pearls Before Swine and Get Fuzzy.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Human Flesh is the best thing to save you from the brink of starvation. It is easier to digest because of some reason that has to do with the same proteins or something, I got grossed out and didn't finish reading that particular study.

still waiting on this theory, to be backed with facts that i can read. Perhaps the article will include different ways to cook the human, or to get the nicest cuts to improve taste.

I could really go for a nice hamstring right about now.

still waiting on this theory, to be backed with facts that i can read. Perhaps the article will include different ways to cook the human, or to get the nicest cuts to improve taste.

I could really go for a nice hamstring right about now.

I could go for some foot meat. Guess ill have to wait, like ten days

I wish this thread would have came out when Jefferey Dahmer was still alive, and you never know, he may have been a Jets fan. I would love to have seen what he posted about eating humans after he got arrested and charged.

If anyone would know a thing or two about eating humans, it would have 2 be Jefferey,

Very true, i bet he would have good recipes. If i remember right he reminds me of Indians who used the whole buffalo. I mean wasn't he the one who not only ate the people he killed, but also made clothes, lamps, ect?

Imagine getting a gift from him, a leather bound notebook or something, then finding out why he was arrested, and you just have this notebook you dont know what to do with? hahahahha

Thank you Wikipedia

Prior to 1931, New York Times reporter William Buehler Seabrook, in the interests of research, obtained from a hospital intern at the Sorbonne a chunk of human meat from the body of a healthy human killed by accident, and cooked and ate it. He reported that, "It was like good, fully developed veal, not young, but not yet beef. It was very definitely like that, and it was not like any other meat I had ever tasted. It was so nearly like good, fully developed veal that I think no person with a palate of ordinary, normal sensitiveness could distinguish it from veal. It was mild, good meat with no other sharply defined or highly characteristic taste such as for instance, goat, high game, and pork have. The steak was slightly tougher than prime veal, a little stringy, but not too tough or stringy to be agreeably edible. The roast, from which I cut and ate a central slice, was tender, and in color, texture, smell as well as taste, strengthened my certainty that of all the meats we habitually know, veal is the one meat to which this meat is accurately comparable."

i personally find veal to be disgusting. I havent had it in years, mostely its beause of the way the baby cows are raied. But i wouldnt feel bad about eating a human though

I could go for some foot meat. Guess ill have to wait, like ten days

I don't think the docs will find enough meat in my foot for you to consume. But here's hoping.

Very true, i bet he would have good recipes. If i remember right he reminds me of Indians who used the whole buffalo. I mean wasn't he the one who not only ate the people he killed, but also made clothes, lamps, ect?

Imagine getting a gift from him, a leather bound notebook or something, then finding out why he was arrested, and you just have this notebook you dont know what to do with? hahahahha

You couldn't be more wrong! You are talking about Ed Gein. Ya know, the man that was born in the same hospital as me, and who grew up about 2 miles away from my good old home in la crosse? yeah Gein!

He is the guy that only killed about 4 people, maybe a few more, but was notorious for grave robbing late at night and bringing them back to his house, sewing up some human suits. When they first went to his house (where he later lived, i forgot the name, but central wisconsin anyway), the cops thought he was a hunter because they saw a deer being drained upside down in his garage.

whoops...turns out it wasn't a deer, but a lady that had died weeks earlier.

I don't think the docs will find enough meat in my foot for you to consume. But here's hoping.

You couldn't be more wrong! You are talking about Ed Gein. Ya know, the man that was born in the same hospital as me, and who grew up about 2 miles away from my good old home in la crosse? yeah Gein!

He is the guy that only killed about 4 people, maybe a few more, but was notorious for grave robbing late at night and bringing them back to his house, sewing up some human suits. When they first went to his house (where he later lived, i forgot the name, but central wisconsin anyway), the cops thought he was a hunter because they saw a deer being drained upside down in his garage.

whoops...turns out it wasn't a dear, but a lady that had died weeks earlier.

Either way, craft guy! props for using all the parts.

I wish this thread would have came out when Jefferey Dahmer was still alive, and you never know, he may have been a Jets fan. I would love to have seen what he posted about eating humans after he got arrested and charged.

If anyone would know a thing or two about eating humans, it would have 2 be Jefferey,

Oompa Loompa Doopity Doo

Jeffrey's Stirring Up Some Chocolate For You

Oompa Loompa Doompity Dee

He Worked At The Ambrosia Chocolate Factory

What Would You Bet Jeffrey Guzzled Down Meat

Eating A Bunch Of The Fellas He'd Meet

If Jeff Was A Cat And Men Were The Rats

What Do You Think Will Come Of That

I Don't Like The Look Of It

Oompa Loompa Doopity Dah

Jeffrey Loved Eating Men From Gay Bars

And He Lived In Happiness Too