how about a forum for the above 28 crowd...?

gg

should there be an 28 and over forum?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. should there be an 28 and over forum?

• yes.. great idea!
    • no... terrible idea!
    • yes.. but the age should be different

wouldnt that be cool?

we could have a forum that was based on your age... you couldnt get in if you were below 28 ....

OR

there could be an under 28 forum.. where all the youngins could go!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wouldnt that be cool?

we could have a forum that was based on your age... you couldnt get in if you were below 28 ....

OR

there could be an under 28 forum.. where all the youngins could go!

What about those of us who are 30 but act 18?

A) Could you provide the benefits (if any at all) of an age limit forum?

B) Do you understand how easy it is to circumvent such a restriction?

You know what I love is how older people note the immaturity of younger people but in doing so show their own maturity level. I promise that's not directed at any one in particular, just some social commentary from personal observation.

GG, as for your vote, I voted "No" only because I see no reason for such a forum, but I actually wouldn't care either way. It would probably be the most dull section to this animated website.

You know what I love is how older people note the immaturity of younger people but in doing so show their own maturity level. I promise that's not directed at any one in particular, just some social commentary from personal observation.

GG, as for your vote, I voted "No" only because I see no reason for such a forum, but I actually wouldn't care either way. It would probably be the most dull section to this animated website.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't a serious suggestion, Lag.

Bad day?

try a pats board, those guys have no balls

Actually, they have "hot babe" picture posting too - nothing raunchy though. You know, sexy pics of cheerleaders and real models....nothing involving hotdogs, chains or same sex spit swapping.

Don't worry Garb, Max's is giving Joebaby a HotGirl Forum just for chicks (you know ) like you ;) but you need a password to get in , I thinks it's .....Rosie or Ellen try both you never know eh?

Not for nothing - but this schtick of yours continues to be unfunny. Sorry, someone had to tell you. :P

Earth to Jetlag,she was just kidding!

Actually, they have "hot babe" picture posting too - nothing raunchy though. You know, sexy pics of cheerleaders and real models....nothing involving hotdogs, chains or same sex spit swapping.

Hot dogs on chains???You Got it!

hotdogs.jpg

Archived