how about a forum for the above 28 crowd...?

gg

should there be an 28 and over forum?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. should there be an 28 and over forum?

• yes.. great idea!
    • no... terrible idea!
    • yes.. but the age should be different

GG what is with the third choice?

Afraid to admit you are over 30? ;)

not at all... proud to be way over 30 ;) ... in fact 40's are the new 30's ... so i am in my 30's ... :D

and like a fine wine ( no not whine..) i just get better with age,,,,

;)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not at all... proud to be way over 30 ;) ... in fact 40's are the new 30's ... so i am in my 30's ... :D

;)

GG\ood. I am getting way too close to 40.

Harsh. There are only a few of us wives here. This screams of discrimination. I am in a protected class. Where's the JN lawyer! Where's MAX!! :confused:

Hey...as long as we keep MY WIFE out....then the rest of them can stay!

Yea.....I said it....eat me.

That's about as secret as the recipe for ice.

yeah.. i get the transcripts sent to me every tuesday. :shock: thank god i am well grounded .. that is some bizarre stuff you guys talk about... OY! but the pictures are most disturbing..

Of course you have a right to an opinion. It's just that no one else should pay any attention to it.

neither should the fat, stupid or slow.

stupid or slow?

really, you shouldn't pay any attention to anyone elses opinions anyways. come on, you are an old man, you should know that by now.

I don't mean to interrupt this riveting discussion but there is a Mr. Pot on the phone, he wants to speak with a Mr. Kettle regarding his current hue.

my hue is pinkish, i have never seen a pinkish pot or kettle. :P

;)

i just hope you take the cork out once in a while!!!!

I haven't been online a lot lately..

but whenever I am, I can't help but notice ecurb's manlove for joebaby. What's up with that?

Good observation. I've been wondering about that, too.

but whenever I am, I can't help but notice ecurb's manlove for joebaby. What's up with that?

manlove? :rl:

I guess Ill tone it down... wouldnt be good for his buisness if we were "found out" ;)

You should see his man crush on Chad. :bag:

Oh Bumbelina, all anyone has to do is read the board lately and realize the quality of the posters/pots has decreased. Yes, I am a Pats fan saying that on a Jets board and yes, I have heard the same sentiments from Jets fans that post here but will not say so publically. Now, this could be blamed on the off-season and legitimately so.....or you can blame the influx of turds, most of which are probably under 28.;)

Oh Bumbelina, all anyone has to do is read the board lately and realize the quality of the posters/pots has decreased. Yes, I am a Pats fan saying that on a Jets board and yes, I have heard the same sentiments from Jets fans that post here but will not say so publically. Now, this could be blamed on the off-season and legitimately so.....or you can blame the influx of turds, most of which are probably under 28.;)

I love it when you sweet talk me ;)

Archived