Paul Posluszny - A Rookie on a Mission

Brenjetsfan

paul77x124.jpg

Why couln't we get this STUD from Penn State??? Damn Buffalo.....

Paul Posluszny, a star linebacker out of Penn State, could be a steal for the Bills down the road. For now, though, he single-handedly addresses one of the team's major roster needs. Standout linebackers Takeo Spikes and London Fletcher left Buffalo for other teams in the offseason, immediately creating a need that the Bills think Posluszny can fill.

The inaugural Lubbock Renegades of arenafootball2 are excited to announce that defensive linemen Chris Hudler and Kenyon Scott have been invited to Buffalo Bills minicamp this weekend.

They become the first ever Renegades to have an opportunity to advance their careers to the next level. The two will sorely be missed this week, as the Lubbock Renegades battle division-leading Tulsa Saturday night in Oklahoma.

The Buffalo Bills hold their minicamp May 12-14th in Orchard Park, New York at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Invites will seek a return to a second minicamp, which runs from June 11-13th. Hudler joined the Renegades last week after going undrafted in the NFL Draft, and appeared in his first game with the Renegades Saturday. He is a familiar name to Red Raiders fans after closing out a college tenure last season with Texas Tech University. As a senior season last season, the 6

Why couln't we get this STUD from Penn State??? Damn Buffalo.....

Takeo Spikes and London Fletcher left Buffalo, immediately creating a need that Brenda thinks Posluszny can fill.

The Jets probably have different needs than you do ;)

dude is smaller than vilma.

Nah, he's about the same size. Difference is while he may not be quite as fast as Vilma, he is much stronger. The guy does not try to run around anyone. He will take on a 300lb blocker and he will win more often than not. Vilma tries to run around people. I'll be honest, I really ould have liked this guy on the Jets. I really hate that he went to BUF. This dude hits like a Sherman tank and knows the game of football through and though.

Archived