Dear G.O.B. - The JN Advice Thread

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Welcome to the Dear G.O.B. advice thread where you may submit your questions, receive advice to help solve problems or receive much neede uplifting and support. The rules are simple. You may ask anything and I shall give you an answer. If you have a question, ask it? If you want help on how to solve a problem, I'm here for you. If it is spiritual uplifting you need, I'm here to help.

Don't think of me as GOB the moderator. Think of me as GOB The Counselor. GOB The Mentor. GOB The Friend.

I eagerly await your first question.

does it really happen to a lot of guys?

While it's mostly common with people of older age, like Bob & SouthrenJet, it has been known to affect others from time to time. Luckily through Swedish technology and American scientific efforts, there are means to cure that, albeit temporarily.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Welcome to the Dear G.O.B. advice thread where you may submit your questions, receive advice to help solve problems or receive much neede uplifting and support. The rules are simple. You may ask anything and I shall give you an answer. If you have a question, ask it? If you want help on how to solve a problem, I'm here for you. If it is spiritual uplifting you need, I'm here to help.

Don't think of me as GOB the moderator. Think of me as GOB The Counselor. GOB The Mentor. GOB The Friend.

wow.. a dear greengal rip-off...

:lol:

i was the original ;)

Ladies and Gentlemen,

What possessed you to rip off Marko's idea?

2 Questions about rocket science \:D/

1)What was the weight of Van Braun's Gigantic Saturn 5 Moon rocket fully loaded with fuel?

2)And what was the rate of the high speed pumps that fueled the rocket?how many gallons per second?

PS: ecurb,stay away. :lol:

GOB, I think you need to hire some staff to handle these questions. If this is a 24/7 service you better staff up. People need you man. Don't dangle that carrott of help in front of our faces and then leave us hanging. [-X

Yeah, what she said! You big **** tease!

GOB, I think you need to hire some staff to handle these questions. If this is a 24/7 service you better staff up. People need you man. Don't dangle that carrott of help in front of our faces and then leave us hanging. [-X

Yeah, what she said! You big **** tease!

yep thats what you get for having "dear cheapimitation" :lol:

i am the original... i would notlet my people down ;)

Revive your thread GG and let the competition begin! :cheergal:

Thread? She had her owncollum with a link up top and a logo....I think she got fired for drinking on the job and flirting with HappyJack...Who Id also like to add was just Jack when she met him!!

Thread? She had her owncollum with a link up top and a logo....I think she got fired for drinking on the job and flirting with HappyJack...Who Id also like to add was just Jack when she met him!!

even while drinking on the job.. i was better then guns ;)

and actually ...he was jack the ripper when he started. :lol:

Archived