Jetnation Alcoholics check in...

vinnys025

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lets do this bitch....don't get all drunk and try to fist fight me over some old Vbookie ****!

hey now, there are some personal reasons for my anger....but now I'm drunk and happy, so I will appologize, I acted like a little school girl....my bad. Lets have a drink and forget about it.

:cheergal: well i'm not an a;lcoholic i dont do meetings.........i'm just a drunk........my office buddies suprised me with pizza an wine an sing alomg song games tonite..what fun..i knewsong burst the versusbut bot hte 1 an 2 lines where3 is my green gal when i needded her? OY

\OYOYOYOYOYYOYOOYOY:wine: :wine: :wine: :cheers:

BOOOOO!

But there is always tomorrow..:cool0043:

I have a long drive tomorrow. No drinks for Tabor.

BTW, BP..nice desktop in the tech forum. I posted mine to compare notes.

OK, back on topic....Who wants another round?

:beer:

I believe in Pride and professionalism on and off the drinking stage.

I have had my first couple of Mojitos of the season,yum yum.

You gotta share a Mojito recipe with me. They are not easy to make... tried and failed miserably. Maybe they just take best in Key West when someone else makes 'em?! :beer:

I have a long drive tomorrow. No drinks for Tabor.

For me... the usual... Chardonnay... only two glasses tonight and I'm done. Sometimes it's the entire bottle... on occasion I lose my mind and open a second bottle and regret it for two days. :shutup:

Well...If you are going wherever he is drivning to you can sleep in the passanger seat!

:beer: Bottoms up!

Check in with your drink and your purpose...

me, i'm keepin in simple with some rum n coke......at the moment

ps....booze always tastes better on Friday for some reason....

Where are you dude?? you pas out on me? suspect chin bicthes! I swear to god...who starts a drinking thread and goes to sleep?

Check in with your drink and your purpose...

me, i'm keepin in simple with some rum n coke......at the moment

ps....booze always tastes better on Friday for some reason....

Where are you dude?? you pas out on me? suspect chin bicthes! I swear to god...who starts a drinking thread and goes to sleep?

He said he was keeping it simple 'at the moment'... he probably kicked it up a notch, couldn't handle it. He's out cold. Even I know when to quit (I think) :shutup: Tabor may seriously disagree on that one. Oh well!

He said he was keeping it simple 'at the moment'... he probably kicked it up a notch, couldn't handle it. He's out cold. Even I know when to quit (I think) :shutup: Tabor may seriuosly disagree on that one. Oh well!

Tabor just sent me a text message that said "Dude help me she is lite up like a christmas tree and is thorwing old fruit from the fridge at me"

WTF is that about?

The Mrs just said "I am as drunk as I have ever been without getting sick" :rl:

Im just buzzin so its fun to watch.

This is funny... a lot of folks home tonight drinking their a$$es off. FUNNY stuff.

Yeah, I'm about to finish this bottle of wine. Oops. :wine:

This is funny... a lot of folks home tonight drinking their a$$es off. FUNNY stuff.

Yeah, I'm about to finish this bottle of wine. Oops. :wine:

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

This rds on me! ecrub....go tax that ass! I don't blame you homie!@

Archived