Jetnation Alcoholics check in...

vinnys025

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where are you dude?? you pas out on me? suspect chin bicthes! I swear to god...who starts a drinking thread and goes to sleep?

Sorry homie, I had some female relations to attend to, I just got home....yeeee haaawww. Time for bed..... tomorrow I will start earlier.

Alright, who is up the quickest after their booze???!! I sunk more than a few lastnight, but my wee lass woke up at 7am (thank god she sleeps through the night now), and I'm up and letting the wife sleep late. Trooper duper! A little groggy, but nothing a solid cup of tea can't take care of. Round 2 tonight with the W Mass Pioneers soccer game: Bud drafts and bifana sandwiches with the lads. Get in!

I got back in around 7:30 after one hell of a night and you would think, oh I'm gonna pass out. I was in such a rare form of drunkeness I sat my ass down at my computer and typed out 2 pages of my 20 page paper due monday (my last one ever before grad school which will be years from now). At least I know in my drunken state that certain things come first.

What I learned in my 12 hour binge:

1) Beer before wine

2) Jack after beer

3) Bacardi Gold after Jack

4) Jameson shots are delicious

5) Stealing two 6 packs of english muffins from a diner is definitely a better breakfast than bacon egg and cheese.

6) Getting last call in 3 different bars is definitely worth it, especially if its on somoene else's tab who you don't know.

7) Drinking 40's in some random guys car with buddies is a nice hideout from the cops 5:30 in the morning

8) Drunk girls love massages

9) Bacon egg and cheese is better at 7 AM than at 3 AM

10) Coming in and writing a paper is completely worth your expression when you wake up and see the absolute nonsense that you attempted to formulate (Aristotle and Mill would not be happy with what I thought they were saying).

I know many of you guys on this board all have your own war stories, and this one just goes up on the mantle as one of those nights. But from one person who is leaving all the fun to any posters in college/ji posters who read our superior posts, don't stress on school and have as many nights as you can where you hear the birds chirping as you walk back home.

Any chick you met after 2am ...randomly...looks like a circus freak in the morning.

Well what if you meet the chick at midnight and end up back at your place at 2:30? you're gonna kick her out cause nothing good happens after 2?

I'll be giving the liver a good workout tonight. I'm heading out around 4 to my brothers pub where I'm going to have a meal and a couple of pints then I'm meeting up with my football club for a pub crawl.

It's going to be a long night.

Oh...we know vin,IVe got the video!

Yeah, we need to edit the audio and make a soundtrack for that. Any Suggestions? I say we use the karate kid song "Your the Best aarrouuunnnddd, nothings gonna eva keep ya down". Whadya think?

Amen brother.....my drink of choice is Rum and Coke....I wish I had one at work here right now!!! Saturdays suck here

welcome to saturday work crew...i'm with you on this sucking ass.

i wish we had a 'commit suicide buddy' icon.

i had 4 labatt blues last night and was feeling it. what happened to me? do i have to surrender my balls before i go out for an evening now?

:rip:

Wow, Labatts... haven't had one of them in 12 years. Back in the day when my friends and I would go skiing, we'd stop in the ski lodge for a 'liquid dinner' and have at least 3 of the 32 ouncers or whatever size that was. We'd forget after awhile that we were there to ski! ha ha. And then could only manage the bunny slope after that.

Ahhh, to be young again.

So what's this about surrendering your manhood before you go out??? :confused:

Wow, Labatts... haven't had one of them in 12 years. Back in the day when my friends and I would go skiing, we'd stop in the ski lodge for a 'liquid dinner' and have at least 3 of the 32 ouncers or whatever size that was. We'd forget after awhile that we were there to ski! ha ha. And then could only manage the bunny slope after that.

Ahhh, to be young again.

So what's this about surrendering your manhood before you go out??? :confused:

If i can't handle 4 beers without getting woobly, i don't really deserve to be going out. moral of the story, i have no idea what i'm talking about...too early, and i'm at work.

Archived