Jetnation Alcoholics check in...

vinnys025

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn you!

I get out of work at 6.... hopefully I can grab a cold one by 6:30ish... :)

I have the luxury of working from home a few days a week. I left the office at 3 so that I could sit on my deck, have a beer or two, and post on JN!

I have the luxury of working from home a few days a week. I left the office at 3 so that I could sit on my deck, have a beer or two, and post on JN!

At least I get the Jn luxury every day.... I dont think my customers would appreciate me drinking beer at the shop though!

At least I get the Jn luxury every day.... I dont think my customers would appreciate me drinking beer at the shop though!

Your customers are still at the age where they think beer is yucky, just sayin'......

DOH! wrong thread, lolSC

if your demographic for your rocket shop is 40 year old men, that must be some sight watching the people that walk in there, haha.

I dont want to make fun of my customers... so i will bow out and let everyone guess what its like... :lol:

Since this is the alcoholics thread, i am going to share my beverage of choice this weekend and for summers in general. I found this perfect summer drink spending a week in Bermuda roughing up the Royal Bermuda Yacht Club and trying to keelHaul yacht-bunnies after the Newport-Bermuda Race.

The Dark-N-Stormy is the official drink of Bermuda, and they even have one of it's two ingredients, ginger beer, on tap with the rest of the normal sodas. Ginger beer is kinda like a really spice gingery rootbeer i guess.

This HAS to be goslings, dollar for dollar the best rum there is..

-In a highball glass full of cracked ice

-1.5 oz goslings black seal rum

-top with ginger beer (barritt's brand is best but hard to find, Stewarts is easy to find but not so great, I just bought a new brand Regatta which is pretty good)

slice of lime

Also, another summer favorite, the Rum Swizzle, I puked up a few of these at the Rum Swizzle Inn in Bermuda, good times and great drink!

Pitcher 1/3 to half full of ice,

4oz goslings black seal rum

4oz good gold rum, mount gay is perfect

5oz pineapple juice

5oz orange juice

3/4 oz grenadine

6 dashes agustora bitters

dump t all in the pitcher and churn away hard until it froths

For the rum drinkers and people who have had bacardi and think they do not like rum, throw that bacardi crap away, it is so bad it isn't even funny, and go buy some Goslings Black Seal or Mt Gay rum and mix that with your coke, and you will not believe the difference!

DISCLAIMER: don't knock it till you try it.

Whiskey & Mountain Dew...it got me through college, and i have only met two people that don't like it. Being from Wisconsin, with the rate we drank in our hay day...that's a very high success rate.

whiskey and mountain dew is the best thing to ever happen to me. Other than coughing my my V-card, that was a pretty successful day.

since I work on most Saturday's. I usually stick to the Yeungling that is in my kegerator in the basement on Friday nights....greatest invention ever. tap beer at home, 52" plasma on the wall, full keg and a Jets game on...PRICELESS!!! :cheers:

I may give the whiskey/Mountain Dew combo a try this weekend.

When I was in college we used to drink Cisco.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cisco_(wine)

I think it has been banned in a lot of States but it was available when I was in School.

On my limited budget I would buy a bottle of cisco and a 64oz Heffenrefer. That would get me all messed up on a Friday night and would cost less than $10!

DISCLAIMER: don't knock it till you try it.

Whiskey & Mountain Dew...it got me through college, and i have only met two people that don't like it. Being from Wisconsin, with the rate we drank in our hay day...that's a very high success rate.

whiskey and mountain dew is the best thing to ever happen to me. Other than coughing my my V-card, that was a pretty successful day.

Good thing you have the disclaimer on there, cause its sounds awful, however I have never tried it, and I dont think I ever will. .....but who knows, I shouldnt be so close minded.

I may give the whiskey/Mountain Dew combo a try this weekend.

When I was in college we used to drink Cisco.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cisco_(wine)

I think it has been banned in a lot of States but it was available when I was in School.

On my limited budget I would buy a bottle of cisco and a 64oz Heffenrefer. That would get me all messed up on a Friday night and would cost less than $10!

I'm not sure what cisco is, sounds like a good combination for 10 bucks. Let me know how the whiskey dew goes for you. honestly its a good drink, i haven't had whiskey in a long time. i've had to play host to females on recent weekends, and they tend to go with vodka...can't say i'm a fan of the vodka.

I'm not sure what cisco is, sounds like a good combination for 10 bucks. Let me know how the whiskey dew goes for you. honestly its a good drink, i haven't had whiskey in a long time. i've had to play host to females on recent weekends, and they tend to go with vodka...can't say i'm a fan of the vodka.

When I drink hard liquor vodka is my first choice. The girls nowadays love the stuff.

The morning after a heavy vodka-and-lipton-diet-green-tea night. I gotta say, I feel pretty good considering the amount I consumed. Must be all those antioxidants in the green tea helping me through.

The morning after a heavy vodka-and-lipton-diet-green-tea night. I gotta say, I feel pretty good considering the amount I consumed. Must be all those antioxidants in the green tea helping me through.

And the natural caffiene effect. Tonight is the Judah fight so I might hit the sauce again.....

what is with all these drunk is great threads???????

Have we been invaded by TGG posters???

That was their MO over there,, constant booze is great posts,,ugh...

Na, just the one I started a month ago. I bump it up every weekend just to see who's with me on the sauce runs..... Misery loves company.....and some soco

• 2 months later...
Na, just the one I started a month ago. I bump it up every weekend just to see who's with me on the sauce runs..... Misery loves company.....and some soco

I'm checking back in as an alcoholic. last night the lady and i went to a mexican joint, and id din't want to just order the nachos and leave, because its sort of a wasted table for a server...either way...got myself a margarita. holy chit it was strong. i was to the point of being flat out drunk on one margarita. wow. getting drunk when i didn't mean to on a monday night at about 10.

if being an alcoholic was a job, you can count me in.

what is with all these drunk is great threads???????

Have we been invaded by TGG posters???

That was their MO over there,, constant booze is great posts,,ugh...

It's a toss up. Turds or booze?

I choose booze.

Archived