I am 99% sure that...

ECURB

I'd say he need some of his nappy hair tested.

Shocking! One of the Yankee honks has pulled the racism card, and also also shocking...nary a jaded, hypocritical mod has done anything about it!

Its gonna be open season on several sacred pinstripers very soon!

Or he could've done a hunger strike with jetsrule, and also get someone kicked off american idol!

I am just saying...alot of Yank fans like to point the finger at Papi. However, their was little problems with Sheff and Giambi, but Barry and papi is another matter.

I am just saying...alot of Yank fans like to point the finger at Papi. However, their was little problems with Sheff and Giambi, but Barry and papi is another matter.

You have to admit barry is a bigger issue than giambi, they'll never be broken records and HOF questions about giambroid.

You have to admit barry is a bigger issue than giambi, they'll never be broken records and HOF questions about giambroid.

True, but they both are just as guilty. I do not really care that Giambi, Shef, probably Nomar dude was pretty cut for that SI cover and Barry took roids. I do no think you should slam Barry and turn a cheek to a player(s) on your team.

All get slammed or none.

True, but they both are just as guilty. I do not really care that Giambi, Shef, probably Nomar dude was pretty cut for that SI cover and Barry took roids. I do no think you should slam Barry and turn a cheek to a player(s) on your team.

All get slammed or none.

I slam them all, but you have to admit that you cut some slack for a dude who apologized and you go harder for someone who is breaking records and is a prick about it.

Giambi* never actually admitted to anything...he simply 'Ive made alot of mistakes" or some such line of drivel. Then, when pressed on the steroids issue, never actually owned up. So when he was caught, he obviously stopped juicing, and hit below the Mendoza Line for like 1 1/2 years.

Then, miraculously***, found the ability to hit again. Even was granted "Comeback player of the year". What exactly was he coming back from? He deserves no credit. He is juicing again and everyone knows it.

He is a piece of sh*t cheater and its people like him that everyone loves to see lose! The Yankee Elimination Party is gonna be SWEET!

I slam them all, but you have to admit that you cut some slack for a dude who apologized and you go harder for someone who is breaking records and is a prick about it.

Really?

Do the Yanks get past Boston without Sheffield being their RF or Giambi's two HR's off Pedro in game 5 of the 03 play-offs . That changed who likely went to the WS that year. You can't play the records and history card only when it suits you.

Really?

Do the Yanks get past Boston without Sheffield being their RF or Giambi's two HR's off Pedro in game 5 of the 03 play-offs . That changed who likely went to the WS that year. You can't play the records and history card only when it suits you.

Yes they can. They are Yankee fans. If the Yanks were up 7 the season would be over.

Really?

I don't get how this statement refutes what I said. I said I slam all people who take steroids or are believed to be roid heads and there is some proof behind it. You're saying I should not root for my favorite team because of two suspected roid heads on the team? I could not like two players on the team and still root for the team. Does boston win the world series without Big Shrek drinking roid shakes from the DR? this is a pointless post.

Yes they can. They are Yankee fans. If the Yanks were up 7 the season would be over.

Just like Boston is up 7 and Boston fans are saying it's over. What's the difference between the two? I'd love to know how it becomes a bad thing when yankee fans do it but it's perfectly fine when red sock fans do it. Hypocrite

1st you converse with that big brother lunatic and now you copy a thread form the red sox guy 30 minutes after him..

a little advice from a old man,, you are enabling :confused:

Maybe Im just out fishing... :lol:

Just like Boston is up 7 and Boston fans are saying it's over. What's the difference between the two? I'd love to know how it becomes a bad thing when yankee fans do it but it's perfectly fine when red sock fans do it. Hypocrite

Where? Please show where anyone has said it is over?

We are just sitting back. It is Yank fan gripping and scared the Yanks are not going to get any better,

Where? Please show where anyone has said it is over?

We are just sitting back. It is Yank fan gripping and scared the Yanks are not going to get any better,

80% of your posts are here saying the Yankees and yankee fans are scared and they're not gonna make the playoffs, and their pitching sucks, and their hitting sucks and their manager sucks and their fans suck and their stadium sucks and their owner sucks and they're washed up.

80% of your posts are here saying the Yankees and yankee fans are scared and they're not gonna make the playoffs, and their pitching sucks, and their hitting sucks and their manager sucks and their fans suck and their stadium sucks and their owner sucks and they're washed up.

1. Although they've gotten better recently, their pitching does suck

2. With all that mashing potential, they just got shut out by Cy Washburn.

3. Although I don't see it, there are plenty of Yankee fans who want Joe gone.

4. There are idiots in every fanbase of every team.

5. The stadium doesn't necessarily suck, there is a lot of history there. The neighborhood that it's in? That does suck.

6. The owner is old and riddled with Alzheimer's, while it sucks for him, it's not his fault.

7. Washed up? Can't say for sure. If they do happen to miss the playoffs, wouldn't you agree that they are?

1. Although they've gotten better recently, their pitching does suck

2. With all that mashing potential, they just got shut out by Cy Washburn.

3. Although I don't see it, there are plenty of Yankee fans who want Joe gone.

4. There are idiots in every fanbase of every team.

5. The stadium doesn't necessarily suck, there is a lot of history there. The neighborhood that it's in? That does suck.

6. The owner is old and riddled with Alzheimer's, while it sucks for him, it's not his fault.

7. Washed up? Can't say for sure. If they do happen to miss the playoffs, wouldn't you agree that they are?

So in conclusion, it's over?

Giambi* never actually admitted to anything...he simply 'Ive made alot of mistakes" or some such line of drivel. Then, when pressed on the steroids issue, never actually owned up. So when he was caught, he obviously stopped juicing, and hit below the Mendoza Line for like 1 1/2 years.

Then, miraculously***, found the ability to hit again. Even was granted "Comeback player of the year". What exactly was he coming back from? He deserves no credit. He is juicing again and everyone knows it.

He is a piece of sh*t cheater and its people like him that everyone loves to see lose! The Yankee Elimination Party is gonna be SWEET!

:pooh: :pooh: :pooh:

Apparently your reading comprehension sucks.

Yes, I have said you are scared, because you are with all this nervous posting.

I have said your pitching is not as good as you think, but did not say it sucks.

Please show me where I have said your hitting sucks?

The team is not built well at all.

Archived