I am 99% sure that...

ECURB

So in conclusion, it's over?

Apparently your reading comprehension sucks.

Yes, I have said you are scared, because you are with all this nervous posting.

I have said your pitching is not as good as you think, but did not say it sucks.

Please show me where I have said your hitting sucks?

The team is not built well at all.

You're not the only poster, so sorry if I confused what someone else said with what you said. My point still stands, you're bashing yankee fans for something they used to do or would do and then doing the same thing yourself.

I don't get how this statement refutes what I said. I said I slam all people who take steroids or are believed to be roid heads and there is some proof behind it. You're saying I should not root for my favorite team because of two suspected roid heads on the team? I could not like two players on the team and still root for the team. Does boston win the world series without Big Shrek drinking roid shakes from the DR? this is a pointless post.

Just like Boston is up 7 and Boston fans are saying it's over. What's the difference between the two? I'd love to know how it becomes a bad thing when yankee fans do it but it's perfectly fine when red sock fans do it. Hypocrite

LOL.. Ortiz said he doesn't drink shakes from the DR because he's not sure what's in them. Naturally that's 100 % proof to you. You also stated something to the affect you hate Bonds more because he breaks records...ie change history. Two Yankee roiders changed history in 2003.

Apparently your reading comprehension sucks.

Yes, I have said you are scared, because you are with all this nervous posting.

The whole Yankees fans R scaredz BS is nothing but a ploy to get a rise out of Yankee fans. Pretending there is an actual logic to is comical and makes you look even dumber. Unless you can read our minds you should really cut that crap out.

On the other hand, it makes me LMAO every time so keep it up.

LOL.. Ortiz said he doesn't drink shakes from the DR because he's not sure what's in them. Naturally that's 100 % proof to you. You also stated something to the affect you hate Bonds more because he breaks records...ie change history. Two Yankee roiders changed history in 2003.

I brought up the DR shakes as a joke, it's about as plausible as the flaxseed oil excuse. What history did two yankee roidheads change in 2003? the single season hr record? the careers hr record? 2 red sock roiders changed history in 2004 if you wanna get into it.

The whole Yankees fans R scaredz BS is nothing but a ploy to get a rise out of Yankee fans. Pretending there is an actual logic to is comical and makes you look even dumber. Unless you can read our minds you should really cut that crap out.

On the other hand, it makes me LMAO every time so keep it up.

Then why are Yank fans saying, that we think it is over? That is a hell of a mind reading job.

No one has said that. Seeing the average age of this forum is north of 30, we all know better. Most of us have alot wider view of things then the narrow minded

Archived