Opening Day

Brenjetsfan

at the races......T-Mac my dear friend it was a pleasure to see you yesterday...GREAT DAY at Monmouth......GO JOEY P!!!!...hey bet me the 9th race today Joe Bravo's horse!

JOISEY it was a 1st for you not to be there.....BEST WISHES to a speedy recovery.....

oxoxoxx

Enjoy your day today!!!

oxoxoxox:vactiontime:

Bravo and Joey P came through-he loves that track. Bill P you going to be at Monmouth in June-I hit there a couple of times at least a year

Yeah,I'm working 6 days a week until Memorial day weekend..but after that I go there quite often..we'll have to hook up.

at the races......T-Mac my dear friend it was a pleasure to see you yesterday...GREAT DAY at Monmouth......GO JOEY P!!!!...hey bet me the 9th race today Joe Bravo's horse!

JOISEY it was a 1st for you not to be there.....BEST WISHES to a speedy recovery.....

oxoxoxx

Enjoy your day today!!!

oxoxoxox:vactiontime:

Thanks Brenda & a belated

Happy Mothers Day to you all of the other JN mothers on here. I`m going through Monmouth Park Withdrawl already after missing 1 week!!!lol & i`ve got a wedding next weekend, of course the wedding reception is located a few blocks from the belmar train station while the train stops at monmouth park

Archived