Is Manny Ramirez Teh Ghey??

BP

Vaginatek is going to be jealous. He may put on all his catcher's gear and confront somebody.

Hmmm...I wonder if Tek is gonna just b!tchslap that person like he did to A-rod, or if this time he is actually going to lay somebody out...kinda like Im going to do to you if you ever show up in the Giants Stadium parking Lot.

Hmmm...I wonder if Tek is gonna just b!tchslap that person like he did to A-rod, or if this time he is actually going to lay somebody out...kinda like Im going to do to you if you ever show up in the Giants Stadium parking Lot.

You've been making that noise for years and never done anything about it, despite knowing exactly where to find me.

Flex those Internet muscles, bitch.

You've been making that noise for years and never done anything about it, despite knowing exactly where to find me.

Flex those Internet muscles, bitch.

Cut him some slack. yesterday he was having the shakes from medication withdrawl, and now he has proof that his boyfriend on the Sux is cheating on him with another man. These kinds of things come in 3's...so he can only wonder what will happen in his pickle kissing life next.

Maybe they will stop selling his kawk flavored chapstick.

Check your PM. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. That is not cool.

Vaginatek is going to be jealous. He may put on all his catcher's gear and confront somebody.

How quickly Yankee fans forget that Posada did the same thing against the D-Rays.

For a fanbase who live in ancient history, you sure have a short memory span.

How quickly Yankee fans forget that Posada did the same thing against the D-Rays.

For a fanbase who live in ancient history, you sure have a short memory span.

I don't see him polishing some guy's dome wishing it were his other head. As far as our history, we have a very memorable one, unlike your franchise. Your fans break out in hives when they watch clips from the past.

Please do me a favor...come find me first. Leave bob alone.

OMG Manny's cheating on Ortiz!! I see a slap fight in the near future!!

And Smizz, I doubt JBF even knows where Giants Stadium is. I mean he can't even find the football forum on this board what makes you think he can find Giants Stadium?

Please do me a favor...come find me first. Leave bob alone.

JBF, I wouldn't mess with Smizzy, the man has been to prision and he boyfriend in there taught him how to make a shank out of a plastic spork and pubic hair.

JBF, I wouldn't mess with Smizzy, the man has been to prision and he boyfriend in there taught him how to make a shank out of a plastic spork and pubic hair.

I'll take that into consideration...nor do I doubt it at all. I just thought smizzy's boyfriend preferred that he shaved his pubes off!?!?!?!?

Also, Im sorry for threatening Bob earlier today, it was gratuitous and uncalled for.

Smizzy, you're sure setting a good example with this post. Maybe you should practice what you preached in the "Threats" post and follow your own rule?

That's not a threat. He's saying he'd like to beat him up (who wouldn't?) and JBF is the one who made the real threat in the first place so he's giving him an opportunity to follow through.

Of course he won't because he's probably too weak to pick up a baseball bat and is just an internet tough guy/moron.

That's not a threat. He's saying he'd like to beat him up (who wouldn't?) and JBF is the one who made the real threat in the first place so he's giving him an opportunity to follow through.

Of course he won't because he's probably too weak to pick up a baseball bat and is just an internet tough guy/moron.

So its acceptable for a moderator to say he wants to beat someone up, then make a thread saying people can't do that, simply because JBF is not likable? I see. JBF did apologize for what he said, but nevermind that, he's a Red Sox fan and he started it.

Just because you don't like JBF does not mean this can be justified.

So its acceptable for a moderator to say he wants to beat someone up, then make a thread saying people can't do that, simply because JBF is not likable? I see.

He's saying he would like to not that's he's going to find him in the Giants Stadium parking lot and find him.

You're being intellectually dishonest JF80. The difference is clear and the mods have to do what is necessary to keep Zippy in line.

I think he should have been banned a while ago, but as long as he is still here he is a pariah who will be treated as such.

So its acceptable for a moderator to say he wants to beat someone up, then make a thread saying people can't do that, simply because JBF is not likable? I see. JBF did apologize for what he said, but nevermind that, he's a Red Sox fan and he started it.

What smizzy said, while out of line, was in response to jbf threatening to beat bob up. The threats thread was in response to the situation. I really think it would be for the best if they just got rid of the baseball forum, you guys aren't responsible enough for one.

He's saying he would like to not that's he's going to find him in the Giants Stadium parking lot and find him.

You're being intellectually dishonest JF80. The difference is clear and the mods have to do what is necessary to keep Zippy in line.

I think he should have been banned a while ago, but as long as he is still here he is a pariah who will be treated as such.

The mods don't have to do anything to keep a poster in line, at least not in the forum itself. Anything personal they want to say to him can be done in a PM. A moderator should have a little more self-control and be held to a higher standard than anger-inciting posters.

And if JBF got banned, this forum would turn into a Yankee fan circle jerk faster than you can say "Carl Pavano's $40 million arm requires Tommy John surgery".

By the way, how exactly am I being "intellectually dishonest", and what the hell are you talking about?

Ahhh...he apologized.

Hey...I'm sorry Bosox....Maybe I shouldn't have been so vocal. The next time you want to beat up a Yankee fan. Please allow me to volunteer for the job.

Hope that clears this up.

Ahhh...he apologized.

Hey...I'm sorry Bosox....Maybe I shouldn't have been so vocal. The next time you want to beat up a Yankee fan. Please allow me to volunteer for the job.

hahaha, I say you just give up and ban him. he contributes nothing.

Ahhh...he apologized.

HA! Being my Pinstriped punching bag is the ONE job in life I think that you could actually hold down!

Says the guy who thinks there should be no baseball forum at all.

I don't think you guys deserve a baseball if 90% of your posts are made to start fights. you should go join a redsock and or yankeee forum to start crap. See how long it takes you to get banned.

I don't think you guys deserve a baseball if 90% of your posts are made to start fights. you should go join a redsock and or yankeee forum to start crap. See how long it takes you to get banned.

Actually, you would have to be blind or a very casual visitor if you think 90 % of the posts on this forum are made in an attempt to "start fights". The environment in this thread, focused on Manny's sexuality and primed for immature posts, are offset by hundreds of threads about actual baseball news.

Stick to the football forum.

HA! Being my Pinstriped punching bag is the ONE job in life I think that you could actually hold down!

Ahh...Personal attacks,My favorite. We both know your couldn't punch your way out a wet paper bag.

Jetsfan80 is 100% correct here. I should be held to higher standard. I was wrong. I admit it. Fill out a formal complaint to Max and I will deal with the consequences.

Actually, you would have to be blind or a very casual visitor if you think 90 % of the posts on this forum are made in an attempt to "start fights". The environment in this thread, focused on Manny's sexuality and primed for immature posts, are offset by hundreds of threads about actual baseball news.

Stick to the football forum.

I was gonna look back and post all the hostile threads but there were so many and I got lazy. But looking at it I'd say it was about 50-50 with all the "yankee an excuse, yankee fans are scared, joe toree sucks" threads out there.

Archived