Is Manny Ramirez Teh Ghey??

BP

The mods don't have to do anything to keep a poster in line, at least not in the forum itself. Anything personal they want to say to him can be done in a PM. A moderator should have a little more self-control and be held to a higher standard than anger-inciting posters.

And if JBF got banned, this forum would turn into a Yankee fan circle jerk faster than you can say "Carl Pavano's $40 million arm requires Tommy John surgery".

By the way, how exactly am I being "intellectually dishonest", and what the hell are you talking about?

A Yankee fan circle jerk?? LMAO. There's still you PFS, SJ, SD and a whole host of other members of the MuttSox coalition. Even the other Sox fans here hate JBF. If JBF was banned we'd stop wasting bandwidth with his useless posts and the people gullible enough to respond to them.

Ahh...Personal attacks,My favorite. We both know your couldn't punch your way out a wet paper bag.

Jetsfan80 is 100% correct here. I should be held to higher standard. I was wrong. I admit it. Fill out a formal complaint to Max and I will deal with the consequences.

Now before you go crazy (again) you had to know that I was obviously joking. No, I was not joking with Bob, yes, I did apologize to him and everyone else as nobody hates internet tough guys more than I do!

For future reference: I in no way intend to beat up any of you posters, even if a good many of you call me names and such.

We all know that there exists a double standard on this board, and this year it is never more evident with the Yankees sucking so hard that their loser fanbase is seriously on edge!

Kinda funny and sad at the same time. Its like the end of an era. We always used to have the trusted old "Yan-kees Suck!" chant to get us through the thick and thin...but now that it is actually true, we cant even use it anymore!!!

Whoa guys, smizzy was just saying that because he wanted to come to JBF and advise him not to beat anyone up, he wasn't going to go beat JBF up. Why jump to conclusions? :lol:

Right smizz?

He already admitted it, slayer fan. Besides, what part of 'I'd like to smack your head off the pavement" dont you understand?

Now before you go crazy (again) you had to know that I was obviously joking. No, I was not joking with Bob, yes, I did apologize to him and everyone else as nobody hates internet tough guys more than I do!

For future reference: I in no way intend to beat up any of you posters, even if a good many of you call me names and such.

We all know that there exists a double standard on this board, and this year it is never more evident with the Yankees sucking so hard that their loser fanbase is seriously on edge!

Kinda funny and sad at the same time. Its like the end of an era. We always used to have the trusted old "Yan-kees Suck!" chant to get us through the thick and thin...but now that it is actually true, we cant even use it anymore!!!

I don't see how the Yankees sucking has anything to do with what happened today. Did the Yankees sucking make you get mad and threaten Bob?

You are always tough and loud this time of yr...and by July ...nobody can find you. It's isn't a coincidence you disappear when the sox fall of the face of the earth.

Jetsfan80 is 100% correct here. I should be held to higher standard. I was wrong. I admit it. Fill out a formal complaint to Max and I will deal with the consequences.

I have no intention of writing a report, Smizzy. Both sides apologized and the conflict is over.

I think.

I don't see how the Yankees sucking has anything to do with what happened today. Did the Yankees sucking make you get mad and threaten Bob?

You are always tough and loud this time of yr...and by July ...nobody can find you. It's isn't a coincidence you disappear when the sox fall of the face of the earth.

You know what the Yankees sucking has to do with this! Its not hard to figure out. Now that the Tankees are finally headed for the miserable summer that has been inevitable for the past few years...the angry, front-runner contingency is showing signs of personal destruction...

-There's more racism and homophobia in here than ever!

-There's more personal attacks than ever before!

-There's more deleting of threads by trigger-happy mods than ever before!

-There's more spamming of threads with unfunny Will Ferrell/Adam Sandler-esque jokes than ever before! Since when was spamming allowed on a message board???

-and last but not least, there are more threats of banning than ever before!

Hell, one of the newbies is even calling for doing away with the baseball forum!

I rest my case. All of that stuff was around before, but not like it is now! And it has everything to do with the fact that the Yankees suck and are DONE and have no Aaron Smalls or ChingMing Wangs to fall back on.

So you started a fight with Bob because the sox are doing better? Really Big of you. Like I said...You are always so loud when the Yankees are sucking and You are no where to be found when the Redsox make their annual trip to the AL East basement.

You're still shaking JBF. Take those meds. It will be ok in the long run. I know the padded walls bother you, but it's for your own good. Stop picking at that scab too. Putting that man cream on it won't make it heal any faster.

Like JBF can beat anyone up anyway. LOL this whole thing is hilarious. He couldn't beat an egg. It seems like everyone is acting like he was actually gonna do it or at least attempt to then get his ass kicked.

See, thats the problem with having so many newbies who do NOTHING but type their own nonsense with no concept of history in this forum or the old JI forum.

Back in the JI days, when I exposed JonEJinx as a jinxed fraud, he started threatening me. At first I laughed it off...but then I asked him if he wanted to box me (and bet me $$$ on who would win) and the proceeds would go to charity or some damn thing. TomShane also stirred the pot in that one. It never got that far, as JonEJinx backed down, but I made the same offer to Bob, who banned me from JI as he was a mod over there!

All I was doing was referring to that.

See, thats the problem with having so many newbies who do NOTHING but type their own nonsense with no concept of history in this forum or the old JI forum.

Back in the JI days, when I exposed JonEJinx as a jinxed fraud, he started threatening me. At first I laughed it off...but then I asked him if he wanted to box me (and bet me $$$ on who would win) and the proceeds would go to charity or some damn thing. TomShane also stirred the pot in that one. It never got that far, as JonEJinx backed down, but I made the same offer to Bob, who banned me from JI as he was a mod over there!

All I was doing was referring to that.

I'll box you for money.:box:

I joined in 05. Excuse me for not ripping you a new pooper earlier bone polisher.

Archived