These FL fires are getting out of control

Mavrik

200 fires currently going on in the state of Florida. Just got out of work today and the entire city of Tallahassee is covered in smoke. The fires are 60-70 miles away. They've been closing down major sections of I-10 and I-75 Southbound for the past two days. One of my buddies ended up getting stuck on I-10 heading back to tally for 4 hours yesterday. My best advice to anyone in Florida if your planning on drivcing anywhere through the state.. Avoid 10 and 75.

We've been in a drought since December, so hopefully we'll get som rain soon. I

m starting to forget what it looks like.

200 fires currently going on in the state of Florida. Just got out of work today and the entire city of Tallahassee is covered in smoke. The fires are 60-70 miles away. They've been closing down major sections of I-10 and I-75 Southbound for the past two days. One of my buddies ended up getting stuck on I-10 heading back to tally for 4 hours yesterday. My best advice to anyone in Florida if your planning on drivcing anywhere through the state.. Avoid 10 and 75.

I have an even better idea. Avoid Florida all together.

Tallahassee covered in smoke? Some people unhappy in Frenchtown?

I have an even better idea. Avoid Florida all together.

Tallahassee covered in smoke? Some people unhappy in Frenchtown?

Sure...Life in Detroit is all blossoms and roses...:roll:

Found out gratuity was added to their checks at Rubys, so they rioted.

lol im from St.Pete where the city im in will Riot when the police get out of control. Im from Queens which is bad with gangs and all that.. But iv been raised in S.St.Pete where it aint safe to walk around without some kind of protection.

But these firers are out of control... Hurricanes, Firers,... I miss NY

I haven't had the TV or news on all weekend... this sounds horrible. My aunt lives in Palm Beach Gardens area... friends have a home in Captiva... and another old friend north Florida near the pan handle. Anything going on in the Palm Beach area????

I haven't had the TV or news on all weekend... this sounds horrible. My aunt lives in Palm Beach Gardens area... friends have a home in Captiva... and another old friend north Florida near the pan handle. Anything going on in the Palm Beach area????

we had the smell of smoke a few days ago in the morning-no big fires though-the closest ones are Aligator Alley-the rains are supposed to start today

From what I had heard, there was one fire in northern palm beach along the county lines and near lake ockochobee (sp) I think they are close to putting that one out though. Worst fires are in northern FLorida right now.

Archived