The JetNation Neverending Story...

Sir Speez

Ok here are the simple rule I am going to start a story and the next person in the thread picks up were the previous person left off and continues the story...Happy Reading...

One day I walked in the local sports bar sit down after a long day and have a couple of brews. My waitress came over with her daisy dukes and Jets sports bra on and asked me what I would I like to have...

"What's on tap?" the man replied.

"Laba..." the response of the waitress was cut short by a huge..

Sound coming from the bar stool on the right. The man who was sitting at the bar stool said, "I am SouthernJet and I will fart wherever I damn well please."

Sound coming from the bar stool on the right. The man who was sitting at the bar stool said, "I am SouthernJet and I will fart wherever I damn well please."

To which I replied, "you, sir, are nothing but a damned turd." I turned and proceeded to drink my icy brew. An act of defiance. No 'stinkin' turd was going to ruin my beer drinkin' pleasure.

Then he looked and saw the line was way to long so he turned around and headed straight back to the bar. As he crossed the street some reckless driver nearly ran him over. He turned and saw that it was...

Then he looked and saw the line was way to long so he turned around and headed straight back to the bar. As he crossed the street some reckless driver nearly ran him over. He turned and saw that it was...

...a female M.a.s.s.h.o.l.e wearing a Patriots cap. He wondered why she was smiling as she...

...a female M.a.s.s.h.o.l.e wearing a Patriots cap. He wondered why she was smiling as she...

gave him the middle finger salute. Perplexed, he looked down in sadness and straightened his "I LOVE HERM" tee-shirt. "Oh, Herm," he thought to himself, "we are so misunderstood." Suddenly, there was a tap on his shoulder...

gave him the middle finger salute. Perplexed, he looked down in sadness and straightened his "I LOVE HERM" tee-shirt. "Oh, Herm," he thought to himself, "we are so misunderstood." Suddenly, there was a tap on his shoulder...

It was the real Herm Edwards.

Herm said to him, "Listen boy. Just because you get run over doesn't mean you can't get up. You cross the street to win the game. Just like that chicken fella. Speaking of chicken Want to come to my mini-camp and have some BBQ? You can try out for running back."

It was the real Herm Edwards.

Herm said to him, "Listen boy. Just because you get run over doesn't mean you can't get up. You cross the street to win the game. Just like that chicken fella. Speaking of chicken Want to come to my mini-camp and have some BBQ? You can try out for running back."

SouthernJet replied, "I'd love to Herm. Unfortunatley, I have a date tonight with some chick named Sharon. Her last name escapes me..."

SouthernJet replied, "I'd love to Herm. Unfortunatley, I have a date tonight with some chick named Sharon. Her last name escapes me..."

Just then , SouthernJet saw Max and Smizzy coming from the proctologist's office. He wondefred who had the reconstuctive surgery. Max or Smizzy?

Just then , SouthernJet saw Max and Smizzy coming from the proctologist's office. He wondefred who had the reconstuctive surgery. Max or Smizzy?

But before SJ could ask them, they both hopped into a Limo and were carted slowly away.

then they both stick thier heads out of the sun roof and gave SouthernJet the ole:gfight: don't you wish you could join us ? Then SouthernJet looked at them and said...

"Mama always had a way of saying things so I could understand them."

Archived