The King of Queens Finale...

TaborJet

A great comedy comes to an end. Some may think that the show should have ended a year or two ago, that maybe the show "jumped the shark" after 7 seasons. Still, it was one funny show.

So Max, would this be a good time to schedule a Kevin James chat?

A great comedy comes to an end. Some may think that the show should have ended a year or two ago, that maybe the show "jumped the shark" after 7 seasons. Still, it was one funny show.

So Max, would this be a good time to schedule a Kevin James chat?

I liked this last season and these past few episodes. It was a good series and the finale was great. How many true classic sitcoms are left now? I can't think of many.

If I go golfing with Kevin James' agent I will try to set it up. Unfortunately I never go golfing so it isn't looking good.

Great show. Sad to see it go off the air. I do like that they closed it up though. So many times they just leave it to the imagination. It was nice to see them tell you exactly what they ended up doing. Being miserable in Queens with kids. It is the american dream, lol

If I go golfing with Kevin James' agent I will try to set it up. Unfortunately I never go golfing so it isn't looking good.

Great show. Sad to see it go off the air. I do like that they closed it up though. So many times they just leave it to the imagination. It was nice to see them tell you exactly what they ended up doing. Being miserable in Queens with kids. It is the american dream, lol

and the father moving back in was great. "It didn't work out!"

This was my favorite show on tv so I am alittle bummed.

It would have been pretty cool to see them stick around for a few more seasons or at least until the Jets win a superbowl, just so we could see an episode all about that as Doug is a huge jets fan on and off the show.

Wasnt there supposed to be an episode with adam sandler? Did I miss that a few weeks ago?

This was my favorite show on tv so I am alittle bummed.

It would have been pretty cool to see them stick around for a few more seasons or at least until the Jets win a superbowl, just so we could see an episode all about that as Doug is a huge jets fan on and off the show.

Wasnt there supposed to be an episode with adam sandler? Did I miss that a few weeks ago?

yeah it was 2 weeks ago I think, the high school reunion episode.

yeah it was 2 weeks ago I think, the high school reunion episode.

They never advertise for this show, so I had no idea it was even back on tv this season until I caught it while flicking thru the channels one monday night.

There was one episode this season where Doug dressed up like a clown at the end and Carrie kicked his a## in front of deacons kid, that was some funny sh#t!! :lol:

The best episodes ever were the "little top hat on top of dougs pen#s at the wedding picture" and the one where Doug, Deacon and Arthur chill on the front stoop making fun of the passerbys after Doug and Deacon are on strike from their jobs. That was a really funny episode.

They never advertise for this show.

Are you kidding? If you had CBS on at all, you couldn't possibly escape all the promos.

Agreed - that wedding episode was hilarious. The finale sucked. Proof that it was time to say goodbye.

Are you kidding? If you had CBS on at all, you couldn't possibly escape all the promos.

Agreed - that wedding episode was hilarious. The finale sucked. Proof that it was time to say goodbye.

Oh, well I dont watch CBS. I guess that is why! :P But I thought I'd see it advertised on WB which shows reruns that I catch at 10 (or is it 11pm now? I think its 11), and I never saw any promos for it, esp not during football season which is when they usually came back on air on CBS.

I bet you suck at golf!! LMAO

Archived