Do People HATE you?

TomShane

That f**ker can lick deez nutz if he can take his face out of the feed trough long enough.

Jumba is one of the best guys on either board. If you have a problem with his moderating, chances are he's doing his job extremely well.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jumba is one of the best guys on either board. If you have a problem with his moderating, chances are he's doing his job extremely well.

No Bob, for once it had nothing to do with my threads being moved or anything like that. Just him being a genuine a$$hole who thinks he's special because he's one of Sooth's little clones.

No Bob, for once it had nothing to do with my threads being moved or anything like that. Just him being a genuine a$$hole who thinks he's special because he's one of Sooth's little clones.

you soumd like an insecure patsie* fan to me...T-Mac is the fairest of all mods OVER THERE..I know him personaly, as a lot of people here do also, and if you have a problem with him its probably your falut

you soumd like an insecure patsie* fan to me...T-Mac is the fairest of all mods OVER THERE..I know him personaly, as a lot of people here do also, and if you have a problem with him its probably your falut

But things that happen professionally as you get older are the base for a much more heartfelt anger. There are people that you deal with professionally who if they eff with you, your career, your wallet,that you cannot forget or forgive. It's one thing to be a Christian, but don't ever be a doormat.

You're totally, 100% correct Bugg. You never forgive/forget the people who F with your wallet and livelihood.

But things that happen professionally as you get older are the base for a much more heartfelt anger. There are people that you deal with professionally who if they eff with you, your career, your wallet,that you cannot forget or forgive. It's one thing to be a Christian, but don't ever be a doormat.

You're totally, 100% correct Bugg. You never forgive/forget the people who F with your wallet and livelihood.

I'd have to agree with that.

But then again Bob, they said the same thing about you and look at all the pissing matches we got into. #-o

Thank God you located your humor when you came to this board. :wink:

But then again Bob, they said the same thing about you and look at all the pissing matches we got into. #-o

hehe..i admit i didnt like bob over there either,,but here hes a funny mofo..

hehe..i admit i didnt like bob over there either,,but here hes a funny mofo..

Threads don't get locked much in these parts. But if Alk keeps blasting T-Mac this one will be.

Alk...T-Mac is a good guy who has caused absolutely NO problems here. He handled be a Mod on JI and posting here with nothing but class.

I have met T-Mac and I can say that he is a man with no enemies. If you have a beef with him you should take it to PM. This is not the place.

One more thing while I am on my soapbox. Many of you have beefs with other posters (i.e. Limo). Let's just keep the personal stuff out of the mix.

Threads don't get locked much in these parts. But if Alk keeps blasting T-Mac this one will be.

Alk...T-Mac is a good guy who has caused absolutely NO problems here. He handled be a Mod on JI and posting here with nothing but class.

I have met T-Mac and I can say that he is a man with no enemies. If you have a beef with him you should take it to PM. This is not the place.

One more thing while I am on my soapbox. Many of you have beefs with other posters (i.e. Limo). Let's just keep the personal stuff out of the mix.

My own two cents is that you can never please 100 percent of the people 100 per cent of the time-being a moderator and I posted this on JI is a no win job.

Let us have some respect for every one and if you do not really like some one it is better to keep it to youself and not have it out in public. Now I will shut up!

My own two cents is that you can never please 100 percent of the people 100 per cent of the time-being a moderator and I posted this on JI is a no win job.

Let us have some respect for every one and if you do not really like some one it is better to keep it to youself and not have it out in public. Now I will shut up!

Tom is the best Mod at JI!! I agree with Max I've

also met Tom and he is a great Guy!! The only one I

know that even comes close to Tom's excellence as

a Mod would be Tex if anyone ever gives him a chance! =D>

Tom is the best Mod at JI!! I agree with Max I've

also met Tom and he is a great Guy!! The only one I

know that even comes close to Tom's excellence as

a Mod would be Tex if anyone ever gives him a chance! =D>

I was just talking to one of my classmates about a fellow grad student who just left the program and I said "That's too bad, he seemed like a nice guy" and she (the classmate who I was talking to) said "That's funny, because he thought you were a total d!ck." I was taken quite aback! I mean, I can be self-centered and abrasive, but I didn't realize that there was an underground movement of people that HATED me. I have some ex-girlfriends that hate me, and one or two old professors, and, now, this dude.

Do you have anyone that hates you?

Hmm, hate me..that is a strong word. There is a certain rotund obese female poster at ji.com that hates me and there is the guy that I beat out for my current job but other than that...I dont know who else would HATE me.

Dislike, well...my wife's ex-boyfriend dislikes me, my wife's ex-ex bf dislikes me as well. (YA SNOOZE YA LOSE)

A certain atty that I beat twice in two trials repects me but dislikes me.

LL

I was just talking to one of my classmates about a fellow grad student who just left the program and I said "That's too bad, he seemed like a nice guy" and she (the classmate who I was talking to) said "That's funny, because he thought you were a total d!ck." I was taken quite aback! I mean, I can be self-centered and abrasive, but I didn't realize that there was an underground movement of people that HATED me. I have some ex-girlfriends that hate me, and one or two old professors, and, now, this dude.

Do you have anyone that hates you?

Hmm, hate me..that is a strong word. There is a certain rotund obese female poster at ji.com that hates me and there is the guy that I beat out for my current job but other than that...I dont know who else would HATE me.

Dislike, well...my wife's ex-boyfriend dislikes me, my wife's ex-ex bf dislikes me as well. (YA SNOOZE YA LOSE)

A certain atty that I beat twice in two trials repects me but dislikes me.

LL

Damn, I was gonna call you a little bitch :x

Damn, I was gonna call you a little bitch :x

Yep, I'm insecure as hell, let me tell you. :roll: Did you ever stop to think he's your favorite because he'll delete, lock or move anything that clowns like you don't approve of?

Yep, I'm insecure as hell, let me tell you. :roll: Did you ever stop to think he's your favorite because he'll delete, lock or move anything that clowns like you don't approve of?

Archived