Do People HATE you?

TomShane

I'm pretty sure I can add one more person to the list of people who hate me. But, what can you do? If people don't like you for who you are or respect how you feel, then it's not really worth your time.

On the other hand, there are plenty of people who love me, like me... or probably just tolerate me, so it doesn't matter.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure I can add one more person to the list of people who hate me. But, what can you do? If people don't like you for who you are or respect how you feel, then it's not really worth your time.

On the other hand, there are plenty of people who love me, like me... or probably just tolerate me, so it doesn't matter.

what happened since the last time you posted to add one more person to that list? :shock: OY!

actually i am sure there are quite a few people who hate me... parents.. kids who i have given bad grades to... people who just can't deal with my sweetness. :lol:

what happened since the last time you posted to add one more person to that list? :shock: OY!

actually i am sure there are quite a few people who hate me... parents.. kids who i have given bad grades to... people who just can't deal with my sweetness. :lol:

Disagreement about sports... what else? :lol:

Tx, Oh and Ah aren't words... they're noises you can... oh, never mind. You're far too old for the birds and bees speech. :wink:

Disagreement about sports... what else? :lol:

Tx, Oh and Ah aren't words... they're noises you can... oh, never mind. You're far too old for the birds and bees speech. :wink:

Talk about getting old and stale. :shock:

You need a new moniker real quick.

How about OHHHHH!!!! or AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

I'm glad I can introduce two new words to your vocabulary. :wink:

what, you like H's?

another thing that is getting old is putting everyone's posts that you quote in bold... here i will do it for you to save you a brain cell since they might be down to single numbers by now. :roll:

Talk about getting old and stale. :shock:

You need a new moniker real quick.

How about OHHHHH!!!! or AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

I'm glad I can introduce two new words to your vocabulary. :wink:

what, you like H's?

another thing that is getting old is putting everyone's posts that you quote in bold... here i will do it for you to save you a brain cell since they might be down to single numbers by now. :roll:

The women on this board wub you and that's all that counts, right?

And for the record, I don't know which nickname is sexier..Storm or Shadow.

I like "Hey 19" but then again i am a big steely dan fan ;)

I like "Hey 19" but then again i am a big steely dan fan ;)

Yep, I'm insecure as hell, let me tell you. :roll: Did you ever stop to think he's your favorite because he'll delete, lock or move anything that clowns like you don't approve of?

youre calling me a clown while showing that assinine sig pic? now thats funny

seems to me alot of people have the same opinion I do, you are the one with the problem with Tom..

Yep, I'm insecure as hell, let me tell you. :roll: Did you ever stop to think he's your favorite because he'll delete, lock or move anything that clowns like you don't approve of?

seems to me alot of people have the same opinion I do, you are the one with the problem with Tom..

Yeah, two or three other people in this thread agree so I suppose I better admit I was wrong eh? There is no doubt that he does in fact have a problem with any Patriots fan who posts on "his" board and he can't even try to be partial when it comes to locking or moving threads unlike just about any other mod. Case in point, if I were to start an OT thread over there? It would be moved before I even hit the submit button. It would be all good if you posted the same thread though.

Yeah, two or three other people in this thread agree so I suppose I better admit I was wrong eh? There is no doubt that he does in fact have a problem with any Patriots fan who posts on "his" board and he can't even try to be partial when it comes to locking or moving threads unlike just about any other mod. Case in point, if I were to start an OT thread over there? It would be moved before I even hit the submit button. It would be all good if you posted the same thread though.

you know thats BS, stop whining..OT threads are moved, no matter who posts them and you know it...and I don't think he has a problem with ALL patsie* fans, just some, do you have a guilty conscience?

you know thats BS, stop whining..OT threads are moved, no matter who posts them and you know it...and I don't think he has a problem with ALL patsie* fans, just some, do you have a guilty conscience?

A guilty conscience? What would that have anything to do with it? I don't know, maybe I should feel guilty because I don't kiss his ass? Maybe that's why he doesn't like me, who knows. I have a wedding to go to though, holla.

A guilty conscience? What would that have anything to do with it? I don't know, maybe I should feel guilty because I don't kiss his ass? Maybe that's why he doesn't like me, who knows. I have a wedding to go to though, holla.

A guilty conscience? What would that have anything to do with it? I don't know, maybe I should feel guilty because I don't kiss his a$$? Maybe that's why he doesn't like me, who knows. I have a wedding to go to though, holla.[/quote:cd45955392]

have a great time, don't forget to drink the Kool-Aid... :P

A guilty conscience? What would that have anything to do with it? I don't know, maybe I should feel guilty because I don't kiss his a$$? Maybe that's why he doesn't like me, who knows. I have a wedding to go to though, holla.[/quote:cd45955392]

have a great time, don't forget to drink the Kool-Aid... :P

By the way..nice job defending chicks in that baseball thread!8.gif

Now, which nickname do you prefer? 19, Storm or Shadow?

It's what I do... besides, I'm an equal oppertunity type of cat :wink:

I prefere any and all nicknames. It's when the nicknames stop, then I get concerned 8)

I've been called Storm for the longest time, so y'all can call me that. Or 19. Doesn't matter in the least. :D

Archived