BornJetsFan83 on the jets...may15th2007...

BornJetsFan1983

Our team, led by Mangini is not only vastly improved and aquired the neccesssary players to make up for those lost and never had. After hearing about the players taken so far and who was invited to try out, and of course the blogs everyone probably reads, I got Jets fever and cant get enough. I cant wait to see the monday night miracle thats airing on NFL network. Anyways we are taking the division this year. We, and by "we" I mean a Mangini led Jets in 2007, has got NE worried and rightly so. It sounds like a pretty big claim but think about it. Erics former boss didnt even want to talk to the guy cause he was so upset he left to join the jets, an indivision team. A misguided and used team as of late but with al the potencial of a winner. No onw knows as well as Bill that Eric is a great coach. Dont think he didnt play and instrumental part in NE winning as many games and championships as they did. NE is now facing a real threat, btw one that beat them last year which no one except a jets fan thought possible. They have now had to compermise thier ethics and player selections because Eric is building a winner and thier know it is a real good possibility we take AFCeast out from under thier feet. I dont think its a given or going to be easy, but it can happen and Bill knows it.. I honestly think the NE locker room is going to break down, it will happen in the first game. When we win Moss saying brady needs to get him the ball routine will happen. Now brady and NE will win lots of games but teams like us that can get them nervous, can take advantage and capitalize and i predict we will. Those are just some thoughts and I think most can and will agree if not with all then at least that the Jets are moving up if not this year very very soon....but I think its this year that we take the division....

Our team, led by Mangini is not only vastly improved and aquired the neccesssary players to make up for those lost and never had. After hearing about the players taken so far and who was invited to try out, and of course the blogs everyone probably reads, I got Jets fever and cant get enough. I cant wait to see the monday night miracle thats airing on NFL network. Anyways we are taking the division this year. We, and by "we" I mean a Mangini led Jets in 2007, has got NE worried and rightly so. It sounds like a pretty big claim but think about it. Erics former boss didnt even want to talk to the guy cause he was so upset he left to join the jets, an indivision team. A misguided and used team as of late but with al the potencial of a winner. No onw knows as well as Bill that Eric is a great coach. Dont think he didnt play and instrumental part in NE winning as many games and championships as they did. NE is now facing a real threat, btw one that beat them last year which no one except a jets fan thought possible. They have now had to compermise thier ethics and player selections because Eric is building a winner and thier know it is a real good possibility we take AFCeast out from under thier feet. I dont think its a given or going to be easy, but it can happen and Bill knows it.. I honestly think the NE locker room is going to break down, it will happen in the first game. When we win Moss saying brady needs to get him the ball routine will happen. Now brady and NE will win lots of games but teams like us that can get them nervous, can take advantage and capitalize and i predict we will. Those are just some thoughts and I think most can and will agree if not with all then at least that the Jets are moving up if not this year very very soon....but I think its this year that we take the division....

Good post....:cheers:

I gave Oktaren an infraction for the same crap today in your thread. This is bush league posting at it's best.

Its ok/.... seriously Smiz... we have talked via PM about it... I didnt mean to come off as a jerk... and he knows that... its settled... sorry I said it like an ass at first...

Archived