jn neighborhood watch

joewilly

here's a thought which can be taken with a grain of salt.

imo way too many threads are being ruined by a few.

I suggest we choose a poster each week & put them on ignore. If everyone sets their phasers to ignore, it could deter said poster from being a continued annoyance in the future.

who's with me?

I suggest we choose a poster each week & put them on ignore. If everyone sets their phasers to ignore, it could deter said poster from being a continued annoyance in the future.

who's with me?

I'm with you jw. All for the good of JN.

who's with me?

Hold on a second. You know how to use the ignore feature but don't know how to activate rep? Likely excuse.

who's with me?

Hmmm, why not just put every poster you don't like on ignore and forget about them?

One thing I hate that I've been seeing a LOT of lately is the old "you're a dumbass" type stuff-I thought we purged the site of that behavior.I mean,make your points withOUT having to resort to impugning the intelect of people who have an opposite viewpoint than yours

I can be just as guilty but I usually have to get pissed off from it happening to me first...

One thing I hate that I've been seeing a LOT of lately is the old "you're a dumbass" type stuff-I thought we purged the site of that behavior.I mean,make your points withOUT having to resort to impugning the intelect of people who have an opposite viewpoint than yours

I can be just as guilty but I usually have to get pissed off from it happening to me first...

Hey, who is this dumbass anyway? :P

a simple yes or no would have sufficed.........dumbass :mrgreen:

Agreed. We will be correcting this soon. Every once in awhile I guess you have to drop a few bodies to let everyone know that you are serious. It is unfortunate and we don't like doing it. The rules seem simple. Just get along, no cursing or nude pictures and avoid the political\religious stuff.

Oh well.

well, i think this idea isn't gonna help much, maybe not very well thought out. It just seems like elementry school playground stuff where a bunch of the cool kids get together and decide that they won't talk or play with someone. I am sure all you old guys here with kids this age know what i mean. If anything, doing something like this will just lead to some kind of problem, making things worse instead of better.

And Alk, you are a dumbass but i like ya anyway bro! LOL, j/k

who's with me?

I'd like to reply, however I have you on ignore at the moment.

Hey guys I am pretty sure JoeBaby will post in this thread. I have him on Ignore so if he adds something let me know, I am curious what he has to say.

:Nuts:

Yessssss, at this time i would like to request that ALL mods and those who tattletale to put me on ignore, so I can start posting some pics for those of us with our sacks attached, muhahahaha!!!!

Agreed. We will be correcting this soon. Every once in awhile I guess you have to drop a few bodies to let everyone know that you are serious. It is unfortunate and we don't like doing it. The rules seem simple. Just get along, no cursing or nude pictures and avoid the political\religious stuff.

Oh well.

i knew my days were numbered on this site... :(

OY!

Archived