Lohan tops Maxim's Hot 100

BP

Come on Bill, maybe not your idea of the hottest chick, but awful?? Maybe more than a little exageration?

I didn't say she was awful,I meant the fact that she came in first was awful.

I didn't say she was awful,I meant the fact that she came in first was awful.

I just watched some terrible movie she recently did, where she lost her luck by kissing some guy. The movie sucked, but i did find myself constantly thinking i wanted to motorboat her butt.

I just watched some terrible movie she recently did, where she lost her luck by kissing some guy. The movie sucked, but i did find myself constantly thinking i wanted to motorboat her butt.

Indeed! :animal0028:

As someone who isn't a lecherous old man who would do a bag of dog **** if it had t!ts. Lohan is fugly, there is nothing special about her, I've done better and I'm a weird looking nerd. She should be on the list as #100

something about that little vixen that drives me crazy-like Nicole Kidman used to-it's gotta be something with those redheads

I hear ya on that, I dated a chick that was a cross betweeen Nicole Kidman and Heather Graham, man was that fun. Redhead can either be really smokin' or straight up fugly.

Remember when Maxim was a cool magazine and still had some funny stuff??? I think it was 1998 and I was a LT in the Army. I bought one for my flight back from Florida a few weeks ago.. pure trash.

Yeah, I let my subscription run out a couple years ago. Got a free trial subscription recently for buying a CD at FYE and took a look again. I haven't been missing anything.

Well, except for really hot, scantily-clad women, but man cannot live on that alone.

Yeah, I let my subscription run out a couple years ago. Got a free trial subscription recently for buying a CD at FYE and took a look again. I haven't been missing anything.

Well, except for really hot, scantily-clad women, but man cannot live on that alone.

no, beer is also required ;)

top 30 chicks who I think dawson has beat: lohan, silverman, duff, fox, sharapova, scherzinger,diaz, ashlee simpson, heigl, beyonce and agulara

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong and maybe.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong and maybe.

It's a matter of preference, none of the girls I listed do it for me at all. I think they're all mediocre at best. Sarah Silverman is just ugly.

ugh, dude, google rosario dawson alexander to see the clip of her from that movie, BOOBIES!!!

Seen it...Rosario Dawson is hot dude...no doubt about it.

I don't have the time to invest in making a list of females Ill never sleep with...

Archived